Evening make-up for brown eyes
Evening make-up differs significantly from the more restrained and natural daylight. He is a bright, catchy, since it relies on certain conditions and in most cases on artificial lighting. Besides clothes and accessories to exit, eye-catching, elegant, sometimes extravagant, and require the appropriate makeup to the face was not lost on the background of clothes.
General rules applying evening makeup for brown eyes
- In addition to color, you need to take into account the shape of the eye. For example, for small eyes do not work too dark and saturated colors, thick eyeliner and make-up in "Smoke Aes" style is able to transform a woman with narrow, albeit expressive eyes in the semblance of Chinese women.
- Always consider the conditions of the place where you will be. For example, in a restaurant with a bright light shadows thick and broad arrow will look vulgar, whereas in the flickering light nightclub bright makeup brown eyes, on the contrary, will give you the appeal. Particularly worth to be careful, if a festive make-up for brown eyes are not designed for the evening, and for the event, taking place in daylight. In this case, it is desirable to avoid overly rich and contrasting shades, make-up a little more crowded than usual day.
- Although the focus is on the eyes, you must also consider the color of the skin and hair. Some colors may look bad on light skin, or get lost in the dark. Also, before you do the eyes, it is important to achieve an even color of the skin, apply a concealer, if necessary, use a proofreader.
Owners brown eyes, we can say lucky, because it is very difficult to find a shade that would not come under their eyes, but certain nuances in the selection of makeup colors are present here:
- The makeup for blondes with brown eyes is recommended to choose a dark pink, beige, sand, green shades.
- For women with brown eyes and dark skin are preferred olive and brown tones.
- The makeup for brunettes with brown eyes ideally will look black, brown, chocolate, pale pink, silver color, and fuchsia.
Options for evening make-up for brown eyes
- Evening make-up in the style of smoky eyes. For a smoky makeup is characterized by the absence of rigid lines. The basis is applied to the upper eyelid light shadows. Then, and lower and upper eyelid emphasize dark pencil at the lash line, thickening to the outer edge of the eye. Circuit shaded by a black shadows and brushes, and the border of black shades - lighter (gray and purple) color. Try to shade the shadows toward the outer edge of the eye. The main thing is that the transition between colors is smooth. Under the eyebrows, apply a light matte shade. Thereafter, two or three layers nakraste eyelashes.
- Arabic makeup. More suitable girls with a relatively dark or tanned skin and large eyes, as different brightness and saturation of colors. Eyebrows should be clearly legible, they should extend slightly from both sides. It is best to use a pearl shade two or three eye-catching colors. In the Arab makeup for brown eyes is best to use such combinations as blue and blue, yellow and green, red and brown. the eye contour is completely encircled with black, then applied and lightly shaded black shadows. Further, other colors are applied. Lipstick in the east make-up should be a pearl, muted soft tones.
And finally, mention the color orange. Use it in the evening make-up for brown eyes is not recommended, and in general should observe moderation, as to choose the right shade and apply shadows to make look good, it is very difficult.
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |