Sulfuric ointment acne
The long struggle with rashes on the skin and did not succeed, and all possible means already tried? We recommend you to experience the amazing effect of the simple sulfur ointment, it helps acne much better than most cosmetic products. Sulfuric ointment for acne can be used even when it comes to infection of skin mite Demodex, or psoriasis.
Does sulfuric ointment for acne?
As part of sulfur ointment, which is sold in a pharmacy, water, petroleum jelly and sulfur. The smell of this drug is not very pleasant, but the effect on the person:
- improves metabolic processes in the skin cells;
- keratinization starts, whereby cells are regenerated, and more resistant to bacteria and microtraumas;
- lasting antiseptic effect;
- anti-inflammatory effect;
- there is regulation of the activity of the sebaceous glands;
- heal microtrauma.
All this allows you to quickly get rid of any type of acne on the face, body and scalp:
- caused by hormonal imbalance;
- gastrointestinal disorders provoked by the work;
- allergic origin;
- of bacterial origin;
- caused by skin mites;
- caused by dermatological problems - psoriasis , seborrhea, eczema.
Sulfuric ointment acne - use
Sulfuric ointment against acne can be used in pure form but may be included in cosmetic accompanied fragrances and flavors. If you bought the drug from a pharmacy, then it should be applied as follows:
- From acne drug on the body apply a dot on the affected area 3-4 times a day. Do not wash off in 3-4 days. Avoid bath procedures for the next 5 days. Do not change your clothes throughout this period.
- Sulfuric ointment for acne on the face is applied in the morning and evening. Across 10 minutes after its application should cotton soaked sponge and then not wash 4-5 hours.
- From pimples on the hairy scalp helps talker based on sulfur ointment. the drug should be diluted with a decoction of lemon balm in a ratio of one to one. Apply every evening to the affected area of skin.
- With allergies, psoriasis, seborrhea, eczema and other diseases treatment regimen doctor selects individually.
Due to the odor of the drug, it is desirable to chart a course of treatment with sulfuric ointment for holidays and vacations. Otherwise it is recommended to resort to a composition having a reduced concentration of sulfur.