Subcutaneous pimples on the chin
Any rash bother us and spoil the appearance, but are particularly problematic subcutaneous acne on the chin, and even on the face. Not only is the red inflamed areas do not look aesthetically pleasing, so they are still a long ripening, causing concern for several days, or even weeks. In addition, these spots are treated poorly and often leaves scars, which can remove only with the use of laser resurfacing and other sophisticated and expensive cosmetic procedures.
Internal pimples on the chin
The cause of acne is considered to be a blockage of the sebaceous glands and, as a consequence, their inflammation, which we see as red bumps. Since most oily skin on your face in the t-zone (forehead, nose, chin), then, as a rule, it is in this area more often and there are such spots. Also, this problem can often be a symptom of metabolic diseases and any diseases.
Among the most common causes of subcutaneous pimples are the following:
- irregularities in the allocation of sebum and obstruction of sebaceous glands;
- poor diet and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract;
- hormonal failure (women acne on the chin often occur before menstruation);
- skin diseases and abnormal facial skin care.
How to get rid of acne on the chin?
If pimples on the chin occur fairly regularly, it is an occasion to reflect and come to their complex treatment. But first, you need to remember a few simple rules that will help prevent further problems.
- First of all, remember that squeeze those pimples on the chin, even if they are already ripe and festering, not recommended, since then may be left ugly scars.
- Try to avoid touching your face with dirty, unwashed hands, because in this case, you can add an additional infection.
- Do not use harsh scrubs and peelings in problem areas, it increases the likelihood of further irritation and rashes on the skin.
Treatment of acne on the chin
Proper care of the skin with regular use of mild cleansers and disinfectants. Very good as a means for washing use
For washing it is best to use a decoction of herbs such as chamomile, calendula, celandine. You can also make a lotion with decoction of herbs on the inflamed areas.
When subcutaneous acne on the chin and ozone therapy is considered effective darsonval.
In case of serious damage to the skin is necessary to consult a dermatologist, who will choose the ointments and antibiotics to fight infection.