The black dots on the face
The black dots on the face there are many women and men. They do not cause much problems as, for example, acne. However, their presence does not like anyone. The black dots on the face and make the skin an unkempt untidy. Therefore, the desire to get rid of them as quickly as possible is quite natural.
Black dots (in a scientific way, comedones) appear on the face due to blockage of the sebaceous glands in the human skin. The sebaceous glands become clogged with dust, dead skin cells and excess sebum. Clogged pores become dark and look like black dots on his face.
Facial cleansing of blackheads
To clean the face of blackheads once and for all, you must provide the correct skin care, and eliminate all causes of clogging of the sebaceous glands. Remove black spots on his nose, the nose and forehead - the most problematic areas, it is possible by means of special procedures for cleaning the face. But if it is then re-run the skin, then the problem will be back very soon. The main reasons for the appearance of black dots on the face:
- the wrong skin care. The appearance of black spots can cause cosmetic and irregular procedures to cleanse the skin;
- disturbances in bowel habits. Great use of fatty and sugary foods leads to various diseases of the digestive system. That, in turn, rapidly appears on the face as a clogged sebaceous glands;
- excessive consumption of coffee and alcohol. Coffee and alcohol negatively affect the condition of the skin and its color. Women who have a weakness for coffee and alcohol, much faster darkens the face, there is blockage of the glands, and the first signs of skin aging;
- sudden hormonal changes in the body;
Remove the black points on the face for all can only be with the full elimination of the causes of their appearance. Most pinpoint these reasons can a dermatologist or beautician. And only after that you can begin to cleanse the face of blackheads.
- clean the face of blackheads can be in a beauty salon. Professional cleaning at the cosmetician - a reliable and effective method. Specialist cleans the pores of the face and then smeared with a special cream and lotions to reduce inflammation. As a rule, clean the face of blackheads at the cosmetician - it is an expensive procedure that requires several sessions.
- remove black dots on the nose, forehead and other parts of the face can be at home. Using cosmetic products or folk remedies, many of the fair sex remotely black dots on the face at home. The main advantage of home cleaning - it saves money. But those women who choose this method, you should know that cleaning of the face of the black dots - this is quite an aggressive procedure that can damage the skin. Some folk remedies are suitable not for all women, so when choosing a method, you must be very careful.
How to remove black dots on the nose at home?
Home cleaning the face of blackheads, as well as a salon, is carried out in several stages.
- The first person you need to steam. The pores and sebaceous glands should expand, or remove contamination will be very difficult. For decoupling use bath with herbal infusions (chamomile or linden). For 15 minutes, the person must be kept on the ferry, then to immediately start cleaning.
- The next step - manual removal of blackheads on your nose, and other problem areas. Manual removal is carried out by extrusion of pollution far.
- Next, the skin should be disinfected. This procedure is suitable lotion containing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide.
- After cleaning the face of blackheads enlarged pores must be returned to its former state. Otherwise, remove black dots on the face of it does not, because the pores instantly become dirty again. This procedure is suitable wiping the face with ice and a mask out of clay.
- In the end, it is necessary to moisten the skin.
If black spots appear on the face very often, home cleaning is not necessary to carry out. In this case, you should see a specialist, so he appointed proper treatment of black dots on the face, which will get rid of them forever.