Apple treats hair
Apples - the most affordable and very useful fruit which was grown in ancient Greece and Rome. No wonder they say that those who eats in a day at least two apples, do not need doctors. This valuable food product contains almost all the substances necessary for normal functioning of the body.
But apples are not only used for human consumption, but are also an excellent cosmetic remedy. In particular, using these fruits can improve and enhance the appearance of hair. This will be discussed in this article.Use for hair Apples
Rich chemical composition of apples causes a wide range of useful properties. Mature fruits contain the following components:
- vitamins (C, A, B, E);
- trace elements (iron, potassium, manganese, zinc, phosphorus);
- organic acids (malic, ascorbic, citric, tartaric, boric);
- vegetable sugar;
- mineral salts.
Generally, hair apples used to prepare masks. Such masks are a natural vitamin and mineral cocktail for the hair. If you regularly "pamper" their hair in such a wonderful treat, we can solve a lot of problems with the hair. Namely, apples have the following effects:
- strengthening and hair restoration over the entire length;
- imparting softness and elasticity;
- imparting smoothness and shine;
- accelerate hair growth .
Mask for normal hair
- One large apple should be peeled and seeds and grind into a puree in the blender or meat grinder.
- The resulting mass is put on clean wet hair over the entire length.
- Wash off after half an hour of warm water.
For dry hair mask
- The apple puree of one large apple add one egg yolk and a teaspoon of liquid honey.
- Mix well, apply it over the entire length to clean damp hair.
- Wash off after 40 minutes under warm running water.
Mask for oily hair
- Puree of apples mixed with two tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice and the same amount of natural apple cider vinegar.
- The composition applied to the wet washed hair and scalp and incubate 15 - 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
The mask for damaged hair
- A tablespoon of applesauce mixed with two teaspoons of freshly squeezed juice of red grapes, add one egg and two tablespoons of steamed pumpkin.
- Stir until smooth mass and put on clean damp hair for an hour, wrapped with cling film.
- After this time, wash with lukewarm water.
The mask of the dry dandruff
- Mix one teaspoon of olive oil and castor oil, honey and mayonnaise, add two tablespoons of freshly squeezed apple juice.
- The mixture is rubbed into the scalp for 2 hours before washing hair.
Mask against hair loss
- Mix one egg yolk with a tablespoon of vodka, add puree of apple.
- The obtained means to rub into the scalp for 40 minutes before washing your hair.
Organic apple cider vinegar is also very useful
When itching scalp, dandruff, greasy hair is useful to apply apple cider vinegar, rubbing into the scalp for 15 - 20 minutes before shampooing.
For rinsing the hair tablespoon of apple cider vinegar diluted in a liter of water at room temperature. This procedure can be carried out after every hair wash. This will make the hair more manageable, soft, shiny and will prevent their electrifying.