Fresh juices, ie juices from fresh fruit, characterized by a high concentration of active ingredients, so they are a unique source of vitamins. But for the same reason, these juices can cause allergic reactions. Therefore, fresh fruit juice must be diluted.
How to dilute the juice fresh?
Juices high in carotene makes them different colors: red, yellow or orange. Because carotene is absorbed by the body only in combination with vitamin E, diluted juices are needed vegetable oil. Other juices are best diluted with water. Special care must be treated to juice, irritate the stomach: lemon, orange and pomegranate juice should be diluted with more water.
Recipes juices fresh
You can vary the ratio of juice to your taste, but with a combination of fruits and vegetables is better not to experiment and take advantage of already known recipes.
- Vitamin vegetable fresh. Cucumber, green bell peppers, celery, spinach. By the juice of these products it is desirable to add a spoonful of olive oil - then the vitamins are better absorbed by the body.
- Fresh fruit against colds. This juice is not only useful, but also very pleasant to the taste. It is necessary to mix the juice of orange, mandarin, grapefruit and lime. Vitamin C contained in these fruits, strengthen the immune system and support the health of blood vessels.
- Juice to improve the intestinal tract. It is necessary to clarify that this effect is based on a prescription beet laxative effect. It is necessary to mix beet juice with apple and lemon. Be careful with lemon juice - it irritates the mucous membrane of the stomach. Especially good in this juice if problems occur in children: they are very difficult to get to take the medicine.
Of course, you can drink any juice without mixing it with other fruit juices.
The fresh juices are useful?
Some useful facts about fresh juices:
- Pomegranate and carrot juice you can drink no more than 2-3 times a week (200 mg), because they affect the liver.
- Useful substances are stored in the freshly squeezed juice of not more than 15 minutes, so it must be consumed immediately after cooking.
- Some fruit fresh juices contain active natural acid, which adversely affect the tooth enamel. Therefore it is better when fresh juice rinse your mouth and brush your teeth.
Fresh fresh, as a source of vitamins, particularly useful is in the spring, when the body begins to feel an acute shortage of vitamins and minerals. In addition, the natural juice will help to cope with apathy, bad mood and give strength for the coming day.