Mask for hair with pepper
As you know, pepper contains a lot of vitamins. According to their content, he is a leader among vegetables. And it is quite logical that it is successfully used to solve many of the problems with the hair. Namely - to make a mask. Modern cosmetology knows many recipes for masks, pepper, and they vary in composition according to the method of preparation, by appointment.
Most often, hair mask with pepper used to enhance hair growth. Red pepper irritating effect on the skin of the head, and thereby stimulate hair growth. Some even claim that red pepper is able to awaken the "sleeping" hair follicles. For information on how to make a home hair mask with pepper and will be discussed in this article.
Most recipes use not the pepper and pepper tincture. It can be bought at the pharmacy, and you can prepare yourself. What do I need? And just 5-6 medium red peppers and a bottle of vodka of 0,5 liters. Pepper finely chopped, add to the vodka and give the mixture brew for a week. After that, this infusion can be stored for a long time.
Now go directly to the recipes for hair masks with tincture of cayenne pepper.
Hair Balm on the basis of pepper tincture
After pepper tincture is prepared, it must be diluted with water in a ratio of 50/50. The resulting balm rubbed into the scalp at bedtime. It is recommended to use it every day, and 2-3 times a week.
Hair mask with tincture of red pepper and castor oil
1. To prepare the masks need to mix equal parts of tincture of red pepper, castor oil (can be replaced with burdock) and any hair conditioner. This mixture is applied to the hair roots and gently rubbed into the skin. Then you need to wrap your head warm scarf or towel, and after 2-3 hours wash off with water.
2. For the next mask you will need:
- 3 tbsp. spoons castor oil;
- . 1 teaspoon of tincture of calendula and chamomile on alcohol;
- . 1 teaspoon of tincture of cayenne pepper;
- 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil.
All ingredients are mixed until a homogeneous mass is applied to the roots of the hair and left for an hour or two. Then wash off with water.
3. Mix in a bowl of ceramic 1 tablespoon of tincture of pepper, 1 teaspoon of castor and 1 teaspoon of burdock oil. Apply massage on the roots of the hair and scalp. Wrap up with a handkerchief or towel head (pre wrapped her plastic sack or film). And rinse with water after an hour.
Masks for hair with pepper and honey
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of red pepper and 4 tablespoons of honey. Apply on the hair roots, then wrap head with polyethylene, and top with a towel. Leave for 40 minutes, and after - rinse with water.
2. To prepare the masks you'll need:
- 1 tbsp. water spoon;
- . 1 teaspoon of cocoa;
- . 1 teaspoon of milk powder;
- 1 h. Spoon of honey;
- 0.5 teaspoon of red pepper.;
- 10 drops of lemon juice.
Mix all the ingredients. Apply the mask to the roots for 40-60 minutes. Wrap up your head with polyethylene and towel (handkerchief). Washed off the mask and water.
3. Take the following ingredients:
- 1 chicken egg yolk (raw);
- 1 tbsp. spoon of honey;
- 1 tbsp. spoon of onion juice;
- 1 tbsp. spoon of tincture of cayenne pepper;
- 1 tbsp. tablespoon brandy.
The resulting mixture was put on his head for 1 hour. Wrap it with polyethylene and towel (handkerchief). After an hour rinse with water mask.
Hair mask with pepper hair loss
You will need 1 tbsp. Spoon alcohol tincture of red pepper, 2 tbsp. spoon any shampoo, 1 tbsp. Spoon castor oil. The components must be mixed until smooth, apply on hair roots and massage movements rub into the scalp. This is followed by wrap head with polyethylene and towel or handkerchief, and wash with water after an hour.