Hatha Yoga for Beginners
Hatha Yoga for beginners - this is an excellent opportunity to understand the ancient Indian wisdom and to harmonize their lives with the help of the exercises known for many centuries in a row. This system requires a complex effect on the body: and bone, and muscle, and nervous system, as well as all the internal systems of the organism. Classes are so helpful and pleasant, they are one of the very popular types of physical activity among Hollywood stars.
Benefits of Hatha Yoga
Hatha Yoga - Yoga static: you simply hold the right position of the body, and it does everything for you. Moreover, the effect is obvious both in foreign and domestic level:
- slow down the aging process;
- increases muscle elasticity (because Hatha Yoga is so important for women who are expecting a baby);
- the body is always in a pleasant, relaxed state;
- due to the acceleration of metabolism in the body of hatha yoga is used for weight loss;
- hatha yoga allows precise control over every muscle and develop static strength, but other than that your figure will attractive shape.
Hatha yoga involves exercises that great impact on the whole body. But do not take classes as a fashion - it is important to take all spiritual tenets of yoga that involve giving up petty earthly passions and spiritual merging with the Creator. In a more specific understanding of Hatha Yoga - the way to raja yoga, which involves deep meditation.
Hatha Yoga: contraindications
Yoga is incredibly useful for a person, but as is always the case, is not for everyone. The postures of hatha yoga practice is not necessary in the following cases:
- blood diseases;
- severe traumatic brain injury;
- the overall severity of the condition, fatigue and depression;
- various mental disorders;
- spinal injury;
- various border states of mind;
- heart disease, aortic aneurysm, paroxysmal tachycardia, uncompensated defects, atrial fibrillation, myocardial degeneration;
- infectious diseases of the musculoskeletal system;
- malignant neoplasms.
It is important to understand that under the supervision of an experienced yoga master some of the states even treatable, but for beginners it is usually difficult, and nothing can take your own!
Hatha Yoga for Beginners: Exercises
Hatha yoga asanas offers (special exercise) to be sequentially replaced one after another. An important element is smooth, proper breathing, which adds a healing effect studies. For starters, you can master the three simple postures:
- Tadasana or Mountain Pose: just a pose. Stand up straight, feet together, arms along the body. Completely straighten, but without the stress. Feel every cell of the body, imagine if your feet as the roots are strengthened in the ground. Breathing free.
- Urdhva-hastasana, another just a pose. From the previous posture should be on a breath raise your hands above your head, clasped his hands together. Drag up, feel like the spine is stretched. See, you must either forward or upward. Breathe freely, stay in this position for a few seconds and then exhale, lower your arms. Repeat 3 times.
- Pada-hastasana (uttanasana). From the previous posture is inclined forward, touch your hands to the floor without bending the legs. Relax your back, "hung".
If the execution of the simplest of the complex gives you pleasure and you feel that it is - yours, you can practice yoga and further razuchivaya new asanas, gradually complicating them.