Shampoo for hair volume - Rating
Before the bulk stacking , it is desirable to use hygiene products to give hair extra splendor and visual density. Thus such products must not contain silicones, which can instantly achieve the desired results, but cause damage to the locks.
Today, guided by numerous references, it is easy to select the most effective and natural shampoo for hair volume - rating in the women themselves, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses of each tool.
Rating the best professional shampoo for hair volume
The first thing to pay attention to the class "luxury" shampoos, which are made in high-tech laboratories of the leading companies for the production of tools for the care of the curls.
Top 5 most effective products:
- Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Daily Shampoo. The best shampoo for hair volume, according to most women. Due to the complex and pro-vitamins of group B consisting of panthenol, this means thickens each hair by 10%.
- L'Occitane Volumizing Shampoo. The product is enriched esters and vegetable oils, which strengthen the strands inside and lifted them, enveloping the finest breathable film.
- . Leonor Greyl Gentle Volumizing Shampoo Shampoo is based on 3 active ingredients - honey, an extract of rose petals and organic proteins. The tool gives instant volume, strengthens the hair and softens them.
- Yes TO tomatoes Daily Volumizing Shampoo. Tomato extract in the composition represented by the product essentially gives splendor to even the most delicate curls, turning them into gorgeous thick hair.
- L'Oreal Professionel Volume Expand Mineral CA Shampoo . Innovative shampoo with calcium crystals that create a kind of a support grid between individual hairs, providing long-term preservation of the desired position.
Ranking of the best inexpensive shampoo to add volume to hair
Apart from professional brands funds for the care of thin ringlets, there are less expensive, but the same effective, products.
Top 10 shampoos:
- Nivea «Effective amount".
- Himalaya Herbals Volume & Bounce Protein Shampoo.
- L'Oreal Elseve Non-Stop.
- Natura Siberica «shampoo based on cedar and lungwort for the volume of hair."
- Timotei «The luxurious volume".
- Shauma Push-Up.
- Gliss Kur «Extreme volume."
- The beauty Keratinoterapiya "The volume and strengthening."
- Pure Line "Shampoo for thin and weakened hair."
- Garnier Fructis «Elastic volume."