The joint exercises for knee
Since childhood, we do not cherish his knees, and then dropping them. In adult life, this joint delivers a lot of trouble, because in the future may develop knee osteoarthritis, gymnastics in which is a necessary measure maintaining health. However, even if you do not know your diagnosis, and you are plagued by unpleasant sensations in her lap, the best solution would be regular use of the special gym.
Gymnastics for pain in the knees may be different. Of all the options we look at the one that stands out for its efficiency and short duration. It takes about 3 minutes, and in fact you can afford to spend 3 minutes in the morning and 3 minutes in the evening on their own health! Thus, we consider the joint exercises for the knees:
- To warm up a quick run - at least for a place.
- Next, go to the so-called goose-step - moving from a squatting position, which differs springy rocking. Do not perform this exercise dramatically!
- Follow the classic sit-ups - this exercise is also good flexing the knee joint. It takes only 2 sets of 15 times.
- Following on the heels of a seat, and then the right, then to the left of them. At each side, repeat 10 sit-ups.
- Follow springy squat on one leg - should be lowered slowly and calmly. Perform 10 times for each leg.
Some exercises of this set of exercises for the knees you can see in the proposed video - it also helps you to understand the intricacies of performing. It is very important to do the exercises correctly - only if they give a great effect. Do not forget that before doing gymnastics for patients with knee, should consult a doctor who will diagnose and decide whether you now need exercise.