spine stretching exercises
In today's world, though bustling, human body suffers primarily from a lack of movement - for sedentary work is now almost all the citizens! Stretching the spine - is a necessary measure to preserve the health of the back. Especially if you work at the computer - usually, such activities are strongly inhibits the cervical and lumbar vertebrae. Gymnastics for stretching the spine and serves as a universal method for the treatment of pain, and to prevent them.
Stretching spine in osteochondrosis
If your diagnosis - osteochondrosis . It makes sense to look at a special simulator for spinal stretch. With its daily use, you can not only relieve the acute pain and aching, but also to achieve their disappearance.
The main advantage of these simulators is their ability to restore the inherent nature of the shape of the vertebrae, thereby becoming more graceful posture, and back muscles get a welcome relaxation.
Such a simulator there are no contraindications, and to get the results deal with it enough just 5 minutes a day. It shows not only those who have already developed low back pain, but also for those who simply feel fatigue or back pain.
Stretching in the home backbone
Exercises to stretch the spine and can be performed without special simulator. To do this, just remember this simple complex, which will always come to your aid in the fight against painful sensations:
- Sitting on a chair, his hands along the body position. Slowly turn your head to the side as much as you can. Repeat for the other side. Do this exercise 10 times.
- Stand in front of the open door fixed, hold on to its upper edge. Bend your knees and hang on for 1 minute. Repeat 2-3 times a day.
- Lying on your back, bend your knees and pull your hands along the body. With the strength of the abdominal muscles tense. Repeat 10-15 times.
- Lying on your back bend your knees and pull your hands along the body. Lift the body and hold this position for 10 seconds, then return to starting position and take rest. Repeat 10-15 times.
- Sitting on the floor, one foot in front of a pull, the second bend of the knee. Perform elongated leg tilts to 10 times. Repeat for the other side.
These exercises are recommended in the evening, when the spine is already "tired" for a day. Increase the load gradually, do not try to set a record and perform more than the norm. That load which is offered in the program is sufficient.
Stretching of the spine on the bar
Stretching on the bar - it is the most simple and effective way to help the spine to relieve the tension. The longer you hung for - the better. There are two types of exercises, which beneficially affect the health of your back:
- Vis on the crossbeam. Just grab the most convenient way for you to grip behind the bar and hang out as long as you can. Excellent help and hanging on the wall bars.
- If the pain is severe, to pass to the classic version is gradual. In this case, you will help Inverse hanging - and it requires a special table for stretching, where you will be asked to hang upside down. As an alternative, many homes use an inclined bench or the board, on which are placed upside down. First you should choose a small angle, then can be increased.
For maximum effect, it is important to relax the muscles of the back well. A great option would be to combine training on the horizontal bar and the home gym - in this case, you will soon return your health back.