Callanetics - exercises
Callanetics - a kind of gymnastics aimed at weight loss and health improvement. Callanetics Classes help improve metabolism, strengthen the muscles and posture. Basis of exercise are the asanas of yoga, because callanetics includes slow and rhythmic exercises. Be sure to watch for breathing, it must be calm and rhythmical. Exercises are performed static - adopting a certain posture, you should stay in it for several minutes. The complex consists of 29 exercises designed to work the muscles that normally would not be used and they appear fat. It is not necessary to perform all the exercises, it is necessary to focus on the problem areas, and in a short time to achieve good results. Classes for callanetics popular in fitness centers. If you do not have time to visit them, you can do Callanetics at home without any problems. There are basic exercises that can be mastered to continue acquaintance with this unusual kind of gymnastics.
A set of exercises for callanetics
- Callanetics - twisting to the press . Lying on the floor with your legs up and bent at the knees. Hands behind your head, elbows out to the sides. Raise your head and shoulders and knees are drawn to. We linger in this position for a minute. We must start by 10 times.
- Callanetics for the press. Lying on his back, his feet lift up. Hands should embrace hip. Head and shoulders stoop to his knees. Stretching arms to swing back and forth. Repeat 20 times.
- Callanetics for the belly and sides. Sitting on the floor, legs breed apart. One leg bend at the knee, and the other cant as low as possible. We try to clasp her hands and linger in that position for 60 seconds. Repeat this exercise for the other leg.
- Callanetics for the buttocks and thighs. Is focusing on the hands, face looking at the floor, try to keep your back straight. Raise one leg, linger in that position for a moment. Then lower and raise the other leg. Alternating both legs 10 times.
- Callanetics for back and chest. Is focusing on arms and legs, bend your knees, hands repelled back, arching her back. We linger in the position 60-90 seconds and return to the reverse position. Repeat 10 times.
- Callanetics for the feet. Stand on the floor, legs wide apart. All body cant down, legs do not bend at the same time. We linger in that position for a moment and slowly rise to its original position. Repeat this exercise 10 times.
- It is only repeating the techniques, which do not bring discomfort. The main goal of exercise - not to harm and bring lightness and well-being.
- After the first exercise is likely the addition of several kilograms. Do not worry - several weeks of active training and the weight begins to decrease.
- To properly perform the exercises, you need to look at ourselves. If classes are not in the gym with a trainer, you can put next to a mirror.
- Activities should be carried out in a calm atmosphere, where nothing prevents to include inspirational music. The main condition - not to be distracted and follow the correct breathing.
Like any sport, callanetics has its contraindications. It is better to abandon the practice, if there are problems with vision, as it may worsen. In the presence of intervertebral hernias and some types of scoliosis is better to prefer callanetics swimming. When varicose veins is better not to do the exercises for the legs. If the operation was performed, classes should be postponed at least a year.