Shampoo for sensitive scalp
Buying hair care products and, above all, a shampoo, you must focus on your hair type and scalp condition. Quite a common problem - the sensitive skin of the head, it gives a lot of trouble.
Signs of sensitive scalp
As experts believe, can be a sensitive skin for any hair type. Sensitisation is caused by several reasons:
- hormonal changes;
- thermal and mechanical damage;
- beriberi ;
- abrupt climate change;
- stress and so forth.
The depletion of lipid fat layer leads to rapid evaporation of moisture, and the skin becomes vulnerable to external influences. The result is inflammation, peeling, redness scalp. There itching, tightness, burning sensation. Hair lose their elasticity, luster, become dry and brittle.
Choosing a shampoo for sensitive skin
If the problem of sensitive skin you know firsthand, we advise to buy shampoo labeled "for sensitive skin head", preferring medical and professional tools. The concentration of active substances in its composition, is quite low, and the level PH is the same as in shampoos for children. They are practically no fragrances and dyes that cause allergic reactions. Usually funds for sensitive scalp contain the following ingredients:
- Plant components surfikanty, removes impurities and helps to cleanse the hair and scalp, the most common of which is the hood coconut.
- Panthenol, restoring moisture balance.
- Oil Calophyllum, reduce inflammation and redness.
- Piroktan olamine - a component that promotes peeling of dead skin flakes of the epidermis, and the restoration of blood flow in the skin.
- PS21 - a substance that eliminates the spasms of the blood vessels.
- Peppermint extract. Part of the menthol has a calming effect on the skin, eliminates the discomfort.
- Lavender extract relieves skin irritation.
- Aloe vera and shea butter , jojoba and macadamia - creates a protective film and soften the skin.
One highly effective for sensitive scalp shampoos are brand Wella. Shampoos in this series are produced specially for women and men, as well as have a universal destination. Wella has a mild effect on the skin epidermis and different optimal skin PH-factor.