Chebureki - recipe
Chebureki - a dish of Tatar cuisine, which has won many fans in the CIS countries. Cheburek is a cake of unleavened dough with meat. The pasties add hot spices, sometimes cheese. Fry in a large amount of vegetable oil. Due to the large number of outlets selling chebureks, these cakes like adults, and children. In fact, buy cheburek - no problem But how to cook homemade pasties The issue of concern to many women who want to diversify the family menu.?.
Currently, there are many chebureks recipes. Other women use different tests to prepare chebureks, alter the composition of the filling. However, there is the right recipe chebureks - traditional replacement ingredient which is unacceptable.
How to cook pasties at home?
Like most products made of dough, cooking tchebourek can be divided into three phases: preparation of the dough, preparing fillings and, in fact, frying tchebourek.
1. The dough recipe for chebureks following products are necessary to prepare the dough.:
- 400 g flour;
- 1.5 cups of water;
- 1 egg;
- salt and vegetable oil.
Add in salt water, oil and boil. Slowly add half of the flour boiling water, stirring constantly to avoid lumps. Bring the dough to a thick cream and cool. In the cold dough add eggs and remaining flour and well mixed. The dough should get soft and not stick to hands. If necessary, it is possible to add more flour. The dough should be at least an hour to insist, once stir and leave for another hour.
2. Stuffing Ingredients for chebureks.:
- 700 g mutton;
- 350 g of onions;
- salt, black pepper, spices;
- 1/2 cup boiling water.
Meat with onions should grind in meat grinder. In the beef add the water, salt, spices and pepper. Mix well. Stuffing should get thick and not spread.
3. Preparation chebureks. Before you start making pasties, you need to mix the real test. After this test by separate small portions, roll them into a thin pancake and spread the filling. It should be well-dazzle edge to avoid seams - you can use the edge of the plate. Fry pasties should be in the pan in a large amount of oil, over medium heat. When cheburek becomes golden in color, it should be removed and spread on a cloth to get rid of excess fat, then pasties are obtained tasty and juicy. Ready-made pasties can be seen in the photo.
Small cooking secrets chebureks:
- there chebureks recipe with meat and cheese, which is considered a minor deviation from the traditional recipe. In it the cheese must grate and add to the stuffing. Pasties and cheese are more spicy taste;
- in the preparation of this dish, be aware that the size of these chebureks - palm. Cheburek should get a flat, in the shape of a semicircle;
- in order to have a good blind edge tchebourek, there are special machines. With their help cheburek obtained without seams and crevices. But newcomers to the preparation of this dish, for starters can use a bowl and rolling pin;
- dough recipe for chebureks can be used for preparation of pies with different stuffing - sauerkraut, mushrooms, potatoes. The main filling should be sharp, otherwise, a pie made from unleavened dough stuffed with fresh is tasteless.
Now that you know how to make pasties at home. Perhaps the first time you do not get real pasties. But do not despair! Practice and hone skills in the preparation of this dish, and pasties are always delight you and your loved ones.