Cleaning - it's pretty traumatic for hair treatment. But every so often a woman cleans her hair. Impact shampoos containing parabens and silicone, not long in coming: itching, dandruff and other troubles. That is why more and more members of the fairer sex use organic shampoos, because they have a lot of advantages.The benefits of organic shampoo
Any organic shampoo ensures safe care, because such a remedy does not contain:
- sodium lauryl sulfate;
- aggressive perfumes.
In addition, during such a shampoo wash you will protect your body against the penetration of harmful substances, you also reduce the sebum, ie wash your hair you will need less.
What is organic shampoo you choose?
Natural Shampoo like any cosmetic product must be selected individually. But the best organic shampoos in the cosmetics market for hair care are:
- Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo. This clear gel shampoo does not dry the scalp and gently cleanses the skin and hair, restoring its structure, as well as enhancing their growth and volume.
- Burt's Bees. Excellent organic shampoo for oily hair, a part of which has an extract of pomegranate, honey, coconut and sunflower oil. It has a very pleasant aroma and protects against the harmful effects of the environment, not only hair, but also the scalp.
- Giovanni The. It includes extracts of grapefruit, aloe, apple and vegetable proteins. Regularly my head this shampoo, you restore damaged hair and "pacify" unruly curls, giving them shine.
The organic shampoo at home
You can make organic shampoo and with his own hands at home. For example:
- Pour 100 g nettle (dry or fresh) 1 liter of filtered water.
- Add 0.5 liters of vinegar.
- Boil the mixture for about 30 minutes over low heat and drain.
It is also possible to make such a shampoo recipe:
- Rub on a small grater tar soap, fill it with boiling water and stir well all that soap is completely dissolved.
- Then add to the weight of 1 egg yolk and a few drops of lemon essential oil (can be replaced with glycerin, aloe juice or honey).
But the soap base for domestic organic shampoo is not necessary, as long as the ingredients used have contributed cleansing of hair and scalp.