Dry skin on hands and feet - Causes
Even those women who are cared for meticulously, often suffer from troubles such as dry skin on the hands and feet - the reasons for this may be not only a lack of moisture. Often the appearance of flaking and irritation indicate the presence of chronic diseases of internal organs and systems. So, before you stock up on nutritional creams is to find a factor that provokes dryness of the epidermis.
Why are the hands and feet a little dry skin?
If the described defect is not always observed, mild and disappear after applying moisturizer, its causes can be as follows:
- sudden changes in temperature;
- prolonged exposure to the cold or under direct sunlight;
- Small indoor humidity;
- improper or insufficient skin care;
- mechanical contact with aggressive media (hot and cold water, detergents);
- age-related changes;
- wearing synthetic clothes annoying;
- poorly matched cosmetics hygiene;
- frequent sessions dermabrasion or peeling;
- waxing and hair removal;
- bad habits;
- unbalanced diet.
Even the dry skin of hands and feet can be caused by genetic or physiological characteristics of an organism.
The reasons are very dry and peeling skin of hands and feet
Constant dryness of the epidermis, the presence of scales on its surface indicate more serious problems and even systemic diseases:
- dehydration due to violations of the digestive processes;
- vitamin deficiencies;
- fever, fever;
- susceptibility to stress;
- keratoses ;
- metabolic disorders;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- prolonged use of hormonal ointments or creams;
- fungal infections;
- allergic reactions;
- bacterial and viral skin lesions;
- intestinal malabsorption;
- chronic renal failure;
- diseases of the nervous system;
- oncological diseases;
- long-term use of antibiotics, retinoids or diuretics;
- microcirculation disorders in the tissues;
- mental illness and depression;
- stones in the kidneys;
- inflammation of the urogenital system.
What to do in a very dry and peeling skin of hands and feet?
If you find one of these ailments should consult your doctor for the appropriate purpose of therapeutic interventions. First you have to remove the cause of dry skin.
Symptomatic treatment can be carried out simultaneously with the base rate. It is as follows:
- Do not wear clothes made of synthetic fabrics and rough.
- Buy hygienic makeup with neutral ph, preferably organic type.
- At the time of refuse and acid chemical peels, hair removal and hair removal.
- Wash in warm can cool slightly, but not hot water.
- After bath procedures is required to moisturize the skin of hands and feet with a nourishing cream (emollients). Well, if it will be part of vegetable oils and natural extracts.
- Avoid sauna and any sudden changes in temperature.
- Do not use the body scrub.
- The towel should be made of natural fabrics, and they need promakivat skin, and not wipe.
- Stop drinking alcoholic beverages and tobacco.
- A balanced diet. Supplement the diet with vitamins, especially A and E, zinc, micro and macro elements, polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Consume a sufficient amount of fluid (30 ml per 1 kg of body weight).
- Attend sessions of physiotherapy, for example, paraffin baths , and baths, oil compresses, nutritious wraps.