How to moisturize your skin?
Dry skin looks unsightly, especially if there is peeling. In addition, it is easily irritated when exposed to the cold and wind, hair removal on the body that can trigger itching and redness. Women with such problems must know how to moisturize the skin and restore its lipid and water balance. This can be done with the help of correction of the diet, lifestyle and using beauty products.
How to moisten the skin of the body?
To improve the condition of the epidermis is necessary to:
- Enrich menu products with fatty acids, for example, sea fish, nuts and seeds.
- Drink at least 1.5 liters per day.
- To control the hormonal balance.
- Taking vitamins A and E, the mineral complexes.
- Get enough sleep, stop alcohol abuse, nicotine.
It is also necessary to regularly apply moisturizer to the skin. The best cosmetic products:
- Biotherm Oil Therapy Baum Corps;
- Nivea Nourishing Body Lotion;
- Yves Rocher Expert Repair;
- Vichy NutriExtra Cream;
- Dove Cream Oil Body "Intensive nutrition";
- Bio-Oil PurCellin Oil;
- Himalaya Herbals Nourishing Cream;
- Dr Pierre Ricaud Lait Hydra Tonifiant Corps;
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP +;
- Aveda stress-fix.
More intensive hydration and nutrition provide oil for the body , the so-called "body butters", for example:
- Therme Skincare Thalasso Body Butter;
- Clinique Deep Comfort;
- Organic Shop White Choco & Shea Body Butter;
- Palmer's Olive Butter Formula;
- GreenLand Fruit Extracts Raspberry Body Butter.
How to moisturize dry skin?
General measures for the normalization of water and fat balance in this case are similar to the above advice.
As for daily care, facial it should be more careful as it always is open and exposed to various weather conditions.
Means, which moisturize and nourish the skin:
- Givenchy Hydra Sparkling Dry Skin;
- Dolce & Gabbana Aurealux Cream Radiance Moisturiser;
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex;
- Darphin Hydraskin rich;
- Santa Maria Novella Crema Idralia;
- Aveda Botanical Kinetics Intense Hydrating Soft Crme;
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal;
- L'Oreal «Hydration Expert";
- Natura Siberica Cream "nutrition and hydration."