Laser resurfacing stretch marks
Modern aesthetic cosmetology offers many ways to fight stretch marks. One of them - laser resurfacing, with which even the old stretch marks can be almost completely removed.The essence of the procedure,
Laser skin resurfacing is the action of the laser beam, which vaporizes the upper epidermal cells, heats the tissue and increases the production of new collagen and elastin fibers. It starts the process of intensive rejuvenation of the skin. The cells of connective tissue, which formed stretching evaporate under the laser beam, and in their place there is a new, smoother skin.
Adjust the thickness of the layer removed by laser, it can be up to a micron, which eliminates the errors and so-called expert human factor. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia (Emla cream).Types of lasers
To perform laser resurfacing stretch marks today use two types of equipment.
- Er: YAG-Erbium "cold" laser affects the cells very quickly, because the surrounding tissue is not warmed up. such a laser resurfacing is not accompanied by "to sealing" (coagulation) cells and the treated spot did not form a crust. After the procedure, you need to wear a special bandage to prevent infection in the wound. In connection with these inconveniences Erbium laser is gradually replacing the upgraded model - Fraxel fractional laser. It acts on the cells of the epidermis spot, but still has no thermal effect on the tissue, and after laser resurfacing formed through on-site processing of the crust can leak blood. Because in order to avoid contact with the wound infection again should be closed with a bandage.
- CO2 laser - is considered more efficient and safe, as its rays penetrate deeper into the dermis so that the upgrade process runs, accompanied by elaboration neokollagena. Cells after a laser resurfacing "sealed", forming a crust, which do not need to close the bandage. The risk of infection in this case absent.
Beauty Aesthetic cosmetology today offer two types of grinding.
- "Classic" - a laser beam vaporizes the skin cells around the treated area. The procedure activates rejuvenation processes, the skin is leveled. This laser resurfacing stretch accompanied by formation of a crust, and the recovery period is 14 days. But already after the first procedure of stretch marks are almost invisible.
- Fractional laser resurfacing - beam dot on the skin, and around these so-called microthermal therapeutic areas remain viable cells, not subjected to evaporation. The period of rehabilitation after the procedure - 2 - 3 days, but will have to be repeated several times for best effect laser resurfacing stretch marks.
Prices for this procedure depends on the rating of the clinic, which provides services and the equipment used. Fractional laser resurfacing stretch marks is the most expensive - the cost of processing 1 square centimeter of skin is 25 - 60 USD In large cities, prices are higher than in the provinces.
Also note that in the period of preparation for the procedure, you may have to use special creams and retinoic neglikolevoy basis. Sometimes before grinding specialist appoints drink antibiotics or antiviral drugs - it will be an additional cost factor.Contraindications and complications
Laser resurfacing stretch is contraindicated in:
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- elevated body temperature;
- herpetic eruptions;
- pustular rash in the area of stretch marks;
- emergencies (arrhythmia, hypertensive crisis, etc.);
- systemic skin diseases.
In exceptional cases, such effects can manifest laser resurfacing as hyperpigmentation, erythema, hypopigmentation, atrophic scars, diffuse fibrosis.