How to quickly dry nail polish?
It often happens that has to do a manicure in a hurry, and time for the natural drying of the coating is not enough. In such cases, the useful knowledge of ways to quickly dry nail polish. There are not many, but they help to significantly speed up the process. Some techniques provide the desired result literally for 3-5 minutes.
How can quickly dry nail polish at home?
If special manicure tools not previously been purchased to accelerate the drying of the coating, you can use the available means at each home.
Here's how to quickly dry a normal nail polish:
- Ice-cold water. For curing the ink composition of the need to prepare a bowl of medium depth, filled with very cold water, if desired it added a few ice cubes. After applying the varnish to be placed in fluid nails for 2-3 minutes and allow them to dry naturally.
- Vegetable oil. This product accelerates the drying of the coating 2 times. You must make up your nails, wait 1-3 minutes, then put them on a thin layer, using a brush, oil. After 2 minutes, you can rinse your hands with cold water and dry with a cloth. A similar effect has and edible oil, which is sold in the form of a spray for baking or frying.
- Cold lacquer. This kind of life hacking helps a manicure as much as possible short-term. Before beginning staining should put paint in the fridge for 15-20 minutes. Chilled coating dries almost immediately after application.
How to dry a thick layer of varnish on the nails?
Some paints are too transparent, and to achieve a rich and vibrant color of their multiple application required. Thick coat dries very long time, and at this time is not desirable anything to do, in fact, since the slightest touch to manicure able to spoil it.
Many women are therefore interested in whether you can dry nails dryer, because this unit copes with wet hair.
The fact that only hot air promotes the evaporation of moisture, while the required hardening varnish. Therefore permissible dryer used only when it has the cold jet mode. Warm and hot blowing will work the other way around - soften the lacquer and slow drying it.
A similar effect can be obtained if we substitute the hands under the air conditioner, fan, to blow on them or hold the open window.
Also, a thick layer of lacquer dries faster when using a domestic methods described above. But more effective professional products for drying.
Fast and efficient way to dry nail polish
Special fluid to accelerate the drying nail coatings, there are several varieties:
- Topcoat. Drying consistency similar to a transparent nail polish. In addition to accelerating the drying surface, it extends the life manicure service, gives it an extra glossy shine.
- Oil. This tool is available in the form of the container with a pipette. A drop of oil quickly spread on the nail and promotes drying varnish. In addition, the product moisturizes and softens the cuticle .
- Spray. The most convenient way to apply. It is enough to spray nail preparation, and after 2-4 minutes to dry even very dense layer lacquer. Skin contact causes discomfort, but not harmful.
- Quick-drying nail polish. This product eliminates the need to acquire additional funds for drying. It dries in less than 5 minutes alone. Among the shortcomings - quickly deteriorates as solidifies directly in the bottle, manicure short-lived.