Dry eczema on the hands - treatment
Eczema - a fairly common disease of the skin, which is a chronic inflammatory character. The skin is dry, scaly and itchy, cracks, crust. It gives great discomfort to the patient, as the hand is always in sight. After sharpening with proper and comprehensive treatment of symptoms of the disease disappear, there is a period of remission, but anything can happen again. The nature of the disease has not yet been able to examine the end, but there are a number of reasons why it occurs.Causes of dry eczema on the hands
The reasons for the emergence of a lot of unpleasant disease:
- working with household cleaning products or chemical stimuli without gloves;
- malfunction of internal organs - liver, gastrointestinal tract;
- lowered immunity;
- stress, nervous tension;
- disturbances in the metabolism system;
- various allergic reactions;
- all kinds of infections - fungal, viral, bacterial.
How to treat dry eczema on the fingers?
Important in the treatment of dry eczema on the hands it is to timely diagnose the disease and begin treatment immediately. It is also important to follow a certain diet, get enough sleep, avoid stress as much as possible, nervous strain.
Here are a few tips on how to treat eczema on the hands:
- At the initial stage of dry eczema on the hands should be treated as a corticosteroid ointment .
- Smear hands softening preparations containing glycolic, lactic acid. Suitable and simple Vaseline, which included no preservatives.
- If identified fungi and bacteria to treat the disease with corticosteroids should be combined with antifungal and antibacterial composition.
- If there are yellowish brown - need to take antibiotics and do wet compresses with Burow solution.
Treatment of dry eczema on the hands of folk remedies
People piggy recipes come to the rescue in the case of disease dry eczema:
- Assist lotions from grated raw potato wrapped in gauze. Applying to 4 times a day for 20 minutes.
- Chop the cabbage into mush, mix with egg yolk and make bandages.
- A solution of baking soda is well helps relieve itching. A tablespoon of baking soda diluted in a glass of water and rinse the wound.
- Good help sea buckthorn oil - it can be rubbed, but you can make a compress.
- Very good help bath with sea salt or starch.
- Get rid of the cracks on the hands with dry eczema help compress treatment of the mother and stepmother the night. Pour the chopped plant fresh milk, apply on the skin and cover with cling film and wrap the top ordinary handkerchief.