Magnetic gel nail polish
Modern nail technology is not standing still, and every day surprise stunning novelties. Among them - the magnetic gel polish already won location as masters and visitors of beauty salons. This cosmetic product allows you to create a unique and unique manicure with prominent mobile highlights on the surface of the nail.
What is a gel varnish with a magnetic effect?
Means Described differs from the conventional gel varnish so that it evenly dispersed bulk microscopic metal particles. Naturally, the presentation to him of the magnet, metal dust rises and is distributed on the surface of the nail plate, respectively, the lines created by the magnetic field.
It is worth noting that the final pattern and manicure design depends on the shape of the magnet used.
The technology of magnetic gel polish
To date, the most trendy option described nail design is a "cat's eye". It looks like natural stone chrysoberyl, beautifully glare at different angles of inclination.
Here's how to apply a magnetic gel polish to achieve the "cat's eye" effect:
- Prepare the nails - nail file handle, degrease, apply bonder.
- Dry coating an ultraviolet lamp.
- Apply gel polish in a single layer.
- Not placing the nail in the lamp as possible bring it closer to the surface of a rare earth magnet.
- Move it from right to left and vice versa for 30 seconds until a noticeable hrizoberillovy highlight appears.
- Dry the gel varnish in the UV lamp.
- Cover manicure fixative and dried again.
- Cotton pads dipped in alcohol, wipe the surface of your nails, removing the residual adhesive layer. Repeat these steps for the rest of the nail plate.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult in establishing manicure "cat's eye". It can be supplemented by small Swarovski crystals using a magnetic pen gel varnish. Stones should be located along the lines of the cuticle or edge of the nail.