Baths for hands
Every woman in the beautician there are several tools for hands: creams, scrubs, oil for cuticles. Do not ignore such an effective and simple cosmetic procedure as a bath for the hands. Firstly, for the trays is not necessary to purchase expensive care products, and secondly, the effect of them occurs almost instantaneously.
Baths for softening the skin of hands
The main problem of female hands in the winter and spring - coarsened, flaky skin. Soften it in several ways. Most effective in this case Paraffin. This salon treatment, your hands several times dipped in melted paraffin cosmetic until it hardens thick. After the wax layer is scraped off, your skin becomes very soft and silky.
Make Paraffin possible and at home, alone. It will have to buy the product and heat it in a water bath. Cosmetic paraffin sale is not common, it is not easy to get, but do not worry if you did not succeed. There are less sophisticated methods to get rid of rough skin. For example - a soothing bath for hands with glycerin:
- Heat to a temperature of 60 degrees per liter of water.
- Add the water, 4 tbsp. spoon glycerin, stir thoroughly.
- Pour in container trays for 3 capsules of vitamin A and vitamin E. The same
- A thin stream fill the container with a mixture of glycerin and water.
- Put your hands in the bath so that the water reached up to the wrist.
- Treatment time is 16-18 minutes, then hands should be thoroughly washed with warm water, wipe dry and apply moisturizer.
Very effective such baths for hands and cracks. If the burrs and cracks for you not a single phenomenon, but a persistent problem, you can also try the baths for hands with starch:
- Spread a spoonful of starch with a slide of 1.5 liters of cold water.
- Heat on low heat until the mixture begins to thicken slightly.
- Pour the contents into a bowl to speed up cooling.
- Add the weight of 4 drops of eucalyptus essential oil, 5 drops of peppermint oil and 3 tablespoons olive oil unrefined. Mix thoroughly.
- Dip hands in the tub for a few minutes, then rinse with warm water palm. Cream after the procedure there is no need to apply.
Baths for moisturizing hands
In order to moisturize very dry skin, it will have to fork out a bit as the most effective way to solve this problem - the oil bath. Of course, more effective to use olive oil or jojoba oil. But it is possible to combine these expensive products with cheaper analogues:
- Take 200 ml of refined sunflower oil and 200 ml of chamomile broth, mix, heat in a water bath to 50 degrees temperature.
- Add to the resulting mixture, 1 teaspoon rosemary oil, 1 tbsp. spoon of linseed oil and as much lemon juice. At the end, pour a small amount of unrefined extra virgin olive oil.
- Dip your hands in the bath for 15 minutes, at the end of the procedure, wash them with warm water.
Before doing so the bath, very good to apply a scrub.
Great moisturize the skin of the hands and herbal infusions. You can cook them to your liking, in such plants are suitable as components:
- Oak bark;
This fact will surprise you, but a good moisturizing effect is given salt baths for hands. The main thing - to hold them correctly. You can use sea salt or use of iodized dining. The main thing - to add to it a small amount of baking soda, lemon juice, and after the procedure applied to hands nourishing cream. The optimum proportion - 1.5 liters of water, 4 tbsp. spoons of salt without slides, 0.5 hours. baking soda and lemon juice whole.
Believe me, spent 20-30 minutes for preparation and carrying out of the bath has fully justified itself. This procedure, especially if not lazy to do it every week, give the skin Hand youth and beauty for many years!