Ombre Manicure at home
Summer gave way to autumn, and intricate designs on your nails are gradually going out of fashion. In the upcoming season, stylists advise to experiment with shades and gradient transitions. It is not necessary to visit the salon, you can Ombre manicure at home. The procedure requires minimal effort and devices, it does not take much time.
Ombre Manicure at home with their own hands
There are three options under consideration nail coating method:
- All plates are made up of different single color saturation. For example, on the thumb applied dark green paint, and on each subsequent nail shade lighter until the salad on the little finger.
- Manicure looks like a smooth transition to the selected tone darker (pink-red, blue-black, orange-brown).
- Rainbow gradient with 3-5 colors. You can make it a structural, applying sequins, fine particles.
In order for the coating to be resistant to external damage and temperature influences, it is recommended to perform a manicure Ombre gel varnish or shellac. It combines easy-to-work consistency and ability to protect the nail plate. Furthermore, gel varnish advantages include:
- natural and absolutely safe structure;
- preserving the brightness and color saturation for a long time;
- giving absolute surface smoothness and gloss.
Ombre nails at home
To perform the described manicure need a set of tools:
- basis to cover the nail plate;
- varnishes several colors;
- dense sponge or a piece of sponge;
- nail polish remover ;
- cotton buds;
Moreover, you can not limit your creativity. To create an individual style, you can use:
- glitterny sand;
- beads and other kinds of accessories and decorations.
How to do a manicure effect Ombre?
Before the procedure, it is important to carefully handle the nails:
- to give them the desired shape;
- remove burrs and cuticles;
- Clean and degrease the surface.
It is desirable that the entire set of necessary things was at hand.
Here's how to do manicures Ombre:
- Cover the nails transparent basis. The layer should be thin, but sufficient to smooth steel plate.
- Apply basic paint of the selected color. It is important that the nail surface does not shine through.
- Paint the small section of sponge or foam sponge is the same, the base lacquer. Bandwidth should be about 0.5 cm.
- Immediately after the close of the deal in the next fixture lacquer shade.
- The last layer of paint sponge into alleged darkest tone. If the sponge quickly absorbs paint, you need to turn to repeat these steps. As a result, the surface should have three bands of different colors.
- Firmly squeeze the sponge to the nail and hold for a few seconds.
- When the varnish is printed on the plate, rapid, drive a motion to treat it with a sponge so that the transition from one color to another has become as smooth. If the varnish on a sponge soaked into the pores or dried out, you can refresh the strip, causing new layers.
- Moisten a cotton swab in nail polish remover and gently remove excess coating surrounding skin.
Naturally, after the manicure nail surface is uneven due to the contact with the sponge. You can leave it as is or add smoothness through the topcoat clear lacquer or fixative .
Decorating a similar design nail stylists advise or glitter or sequins on the outer edge of the plate.
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |