If your nails become brittle, dull or purchased hue, the problem may be a calcium deficiency, or vitamin C. But there is a possibility that the nail plate just tired a long time to be under a layer of lacquer, or by frequent use of hand cream overrun with paraffin, silicone and fat oils. In all these cases, you will lemon, nail - this fruit is most useful!
Baths for nails with lemon
In order to treat the nails, making them strong, dense and solid, perfect bath with lemon juice. There are a few proven recipes that use women of different nations of the world. To strengthen nails perfect bath with lemon and honey, oil-based, which enjoyed success with the British aristocracy:
- Mix in a food processor, 4 tbsp. spoons of natural vegetable oil (olive, cottonseed, sunflower), 1 tbsp. a spoonful of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons. fresh honey. Better - not buckwheat.
- Heat the resulting emulsion to a temperature of 40-50 degrees. It is best to do this using a water bath.
- Lower the nails in the bath for 5-7 minutes.
This is not a complicated procedure marigolds will become supple and strong, also perfectly cope with barbs and cuticles, smoothes and softens the skin.
Tray for nails with lemon, baking soda and salt, which is popular with sudanok and residents of Arab countries, will help to whiten the nail plate:
- Juice of half a lemon dissolve in a small amount of warm water in such a way that the liquid is completely covered hands.
- Add 2 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Lower in the resulting foam your toes, hold for a few minutes.
- Apply hand cream, or any bit of natural vegetable oil.
Nail Whitening Lemon gives a quick and noticeable effect, but we can not overlook the fact that the juice dries the nail plate, if you often repeat the procedure can significantly thin the nails.
Mask with lemon polish - an indispensable tool
The mask is good for rapid strengthening of nails lemon, lemon and helps against nail fungus . Prepare a mask:
- Cut lemon into 2 halves.
- Dip your fingers into the flesh.
- After that, be sure to use hand cream.
Has similar properties and the essential oil of lemon , it suitable for the nails, even when they are dry and therefore can not use the juice:
- Take 2-3 tbsp. Spoon sour cream.
- Add 7-9 drops of essential lemon oil, or 1 tbsp. a spoonful of chopped fresh lemon peel.
- Mix the ingredients.
- Apply the mixture and massage for 5 minutes, then wash your hands with soap and water.