If you can not decide what color you want to paint your nails, make a rainbow manicure. It is perfectly suited to the summer colorful sundress and create a good mood.
Ideas how to create a rainbow on your nails, very much, then consider the main ones.
Gradient rainbow manicure
The process of creating this manicure is very similar to the technique Ombre . You will need:
- sponzhik or sponge;
- varnishes 5 colors of the rainbow (red or pink, orange, yellow, green, blue or light blue, purple) + white lacquer;
- nail polish remover .
- First crumble nails white and give them a good dry.
- Divide sponzhik 5 small pieces in platinum nail size or slightly larger. Apply for each workpiece by two colors: red + orange, orange + yellow, yellow green + green + blue, blue + purple. Make vertical stripes dense layer, slightly stepping on each other.
- Blotted paint the desired movement prepared sponzhikom nail. Be sure to follow that color was repeated by the next finger.
- We cover sequins or clear varnish and acetone purify the skin around the nail to our manicure was accurate.
Likewise, you can make a horizontal rainbow on each finger, for this we need the right to put stripes of different colors on wet sponzhik and nails them all in turn.
| || || |
Rainbow coat on nails
Rainbow can not create the entire nail plate, but only at the tip. To do this, fine brush draw seven-color rainbow on each finger or use a gradient manicure technique described earlier. If you do not have time, you can draw on each nail one strip, but in different colors, distributing them as they are in order in the rainbow.
| || || |
Manicure in rainbow colors
The easiest option is painting each nail completely across the plate to one of the colors of the rainbow. Most often it is red, orange, yellow, green and blue.
One of the rainbow manicure options is to apply on each nail 3 bands. Positioning they need so as to create a smooth transition from color to color.
Also found on each nail painting is the rainbow at different angles, with the clouds and deposited on top of patterns or stripes.
| || || |
Doing rainbow manicure, keep in mind that it is relevant in the summer and is combined with the mug, but it will look ridiculous with a strict business suit.