Covering nail gel polish
Gel nail polish - perhaps one of the greatest discoveries in the nail industry. This material is kept on nails two to three weeks, do not crack and do not lose the original gloss. Moreover, it is quite easy to apply because the gel varnish coating may at home .Features gel polish
The consistency of the gel nail lacquer resembles an ordinary, but unlike him, does not freeze in the air, and requires polymerization in the UV lamp. Because special skills for application of this material is not necessary, but you will need a UV lamp.
This coating is removed from the nail harder than traditional varnishes, and this is the only drawback, which is lost on the merits of the background described below.
- The coating is durable - not slipping and not peeled for three weeks, even under the action of aggressive factors (water, detergents, etc.).
- Manicure coated gel varnish had a positive impact on the structure of the nails, making them stronger and less brittle.
- Gel polish convenient to apply and gives nails a special luster.
Gel coat is perfect, if you will be a long journey - business trip or a vacation, for example. Gel Resistance appreciate and housewives who are not comfortable do housework gloves - after numerous washings and cleanings manicure will look all the same fine.The technology of applying the gel polish
Covering nail gel polish involves different design - french, painting, monochrome layer. We consider the latter option.
- Metal spatula and push back cuticles using a hatchet removes dead skin. After manicure of hands purified creams and oils, and then dried in air for 10 minutes.
- Shape the free edge of the nail using a nail file 180/180.
- With the nail plate is removed the natural gloss (top keratin layer) using a buff with a high abrasiveness or nail files 100/180.
- The dust generated during sawing, remove the brush.
- Marigold fibreless wipe a cloth soaked in disinfectant.
- Apply bonder (Bond) - vehicle with a low-fat formula (dehydrator), after which the nail plate is not touched.
- Each nail is applied to the base layer of the gel (Base Gel). If the nail plate is weakened, that is, after removal of extension nails before applying the base gel should use acid-free primer. It will improve the adhesion to the nail gel coating. It is important that the base gel is applied with a thin layer (and also at the end of the nail), not getting on the cuticle around the nail and rollers. If this happens, the gel must be removed from the skin an orange stick.
- The base layer is dried in the lamp. If you are using a luminescent device of 36 W, the polymerization time - 1 minute; if the LED-lamp - drying is 10 seconds.
- On the dried marigold applied color gel polish with a thin layer. If it pastel or bright color, two coats applied, each tube is dried in 2 minutes (for the LED-unit - 30 seconds). Gel dark shades can be applied in two or even three layers, but they should all be thin. If the lower layers turned out uneven - not scary.
- Painted and dried marigold cover topcoat (TOP-gel) slightly thicker than the colored layers. The layer was dried for 2 minutes in a UV apparatus 30 seconds or LED-lamp.
- Remove the adhesive layer, using a sponge or fibreless cloth moistened with Cleanser tool - it gives claw beautiful shine and moisturizes the plate. Pedicure gel coated varnish is done in a similar sequence.
The gel coating is removed using a special tool - a regular acetone and its analogues are not suitable. The fluid wetted cotton wool wrapped her fingernail, then finger wrapped with foil and stand means 15 - 25 minutes. During this time, the gel time to peel off, then it is convenient to remove the wooden stick.