Gradient manicure at home
One of the most spectacular trends in nail design is the so-called gradient manicure , which is a smooth flow of one shade to another on the nails. Make a gradient manicure at home is not so simple. To facilitate the process of implementing such a manicure can be clearly observing certain steps.
The simplest option is to double gradient manicure, during the creation of which used two shades of varnishes. Creating a gradient on the nails with three, four or more colors is quite a challenge, which can only perform professional quality.
Technique gradient manicure
If you have not once thought about how to make a gradient manicure without any special equipment, and you do not come to mind, use our simple step by step instructions:
- First of all, you should pick two shades that you will use to create a manicure, a base lacquer and fixing cover. It is also necessary to prepare improvised tools : a small sponge or loofah, several toothpicks and stationery file or even an unnecessary transparent bag.
- Next you need to carefully degrease the nails, and put on them a base, and after it is dry, paint the main shade. It is best if the nail is lighter compared to the second hue. Then you should apply two "splash" lacquers stationery file.
- After applying boundary carefully mix them with a toothpick. Then you need to like grease resulting color stain with a sponge.
- Immediately afterwards, apply it to the nail and "stretch" from the nail bed of the nail to the tip. This action can be repeated if necessary.
- When all nails create a gradient, you need to put on their protective coating of your choice, and when it is dry, carefully remove paint residues from the skin around the nail with a brush with a means with acetone or a special pen.
- This design requires a bit more time than the classic. Therefore, it should be kept for 15-20 minutes and then manicure is completed.
Gradient manicure gel polish
Today are becoming increasingly popular so-called gel-lacquers that provide stable, uniform and dense coating on the nail, and kept much longer than usual varnish. The most qualitative currently considered a gel varnish Shellac brand.
Despite the fact that to make a gradient manicure Shellac is difficult, he overcame a much more spectacular usual manicure and held at the same time up to 2-3 weeks. The easiest way to make such a manicure at the salon, but you can cope on their own, provided that you have a special system to create a gel lacquer manicure.
Technique of performance of this manicure is no different from the gradient manicure, made on the basis of conventional varnishes, apart from the use of special means for drying gel polish and remove the excess skin. However, the best is still to first look, how to make a gradient manicure with gel varnish in the cabin, and then later buy a special system, and to do it at home.
Methods of application of gradient manicure
Methods of applying the gradient manicure vary depending on the lacquer of color and textures used.
- For the matte varnish is best to use a standard technique involves the creation of a gradient manicure with a sponge.
- Solid gloss varnishes may be slightly turbid during application, so you should cover them all on top of several layers of protective coating.
- "Lucky chameleon" is better not to be used to create a gradient manicure at home, because they are very complicated to use and require the highest professionalism.