How to do a manicure at home?
Interestingly, women with perfect manicure are frequent visitors to beauty salons or they simply know how to make a good manicure at home? We all probably encountered similar questions at a regular ladies with manicured nails. The most interesting thing that can be a home manicure is not inferior to the salon, with proper training, of course. And in order to learn how to perform this procedure on the fine, it is not necessary to attend courses or become a happy owner of the book "How to make a beautiful manicure at home", to find time enough to start making manicure herself.
Making the Manicure at home
Everyone knows that there are two types of manicure available for home treatment of nails. This trimming and edging manicure. Both have their supporters what you choose to use. The main thing to remember that in the transition from edging chemical manicure, early results may not be the best, you need to spend 2-3 treatments to steel nails look good. So, how to make a beautiful manicure at home? Acquires the time, move to a well-lit room, spread all the necessary tools and begin the ritual.
- Clear the nails from the old varnish.
- Cooking hand bath. It takes a bit of warm water and liquid soap (shower gel). It is also possible to add water decoction of herbs or lemon juice to strengthen nails.
- If you do not edging manicure, then we put on the cuticle of a special tool to remove it.
- Immerse your hands in warm water and hold for 5 minutes.
- Dry the hands with a napkin. If you do not edging manicure, it is better to extract water from the finger of a finger - treated little finger, the ring was removed from the bath, etc.
- Remove the cuticle and treat nail ridges. The chemical manicure, we need a special wand, with edging - scissors or clippers. Do not forget that you need only remove dead skin cells, but because bigotry in the fight against the "extra" skin is irrelevant. If you cut the skin too deeply, the cuticle will grow very quickly, and you can still damage the nail bed, resulting in deformation of the nail.
- Grease hands with a cream on the cuticle can cause a special oil for its mitigation.
- We look at the shape of nails and fix something that is not pleasant. In this case you need to file your nails in one direction - from the edges to the center, or nails will exfoliate. Also, do not too much to file nails to the edges of this, they become brittle. And one more important rule, treat nail file nails only when they are dry. Wet nails nail file react adequately, may begin to delaminate. And, of course, is best left in the past, metal nail files.
- To shape your nails, polish them (of course the party saw blade, which is designed for nail polish).
- Prepare your nails to spray lacquer. Loop through nails with a cotton pad soaked in nail polish remover.
- Apply on the nails strengthener 2 layer. You can sometimes neglect this point, but not often. Since the nail polish is not useful, and strengthener to help protect them from the harmful effects, and paint to stick better.
- Apply a layer of varnish, and give him a good dry. Agree, it is much better to wait the extra 10 minutes than to start over. Having dried the 1st layer of varnish to put the next. The second layer, we hide flaws committed in the first application, and make the color more intense. In order not to spend too much time to dry, it follows that the layers were thin. This coating and dries quickly, and will stay for a long time.
- After drying nail polish, nails put on a protective coating. To prolong the life of nail polish, the coating can be used on a daily basis.
And the final stage (after drying of the protective coating) - Apply slightly massaging on your hands and nails nourishing cream. Perhaps the first time the desired result is achieved, but with the acquisition of the necessary skills, you will succeed. And you will tell your friends and acquaintances: "What salon, girls do a manicure at home!".