Why the feet oblazit skin?
This phenomenon, as dryness and flaking of the skin on the soles of the feet, is quite common. Aggravation of the situation could lead to even more problems - cracks and bleeding. Try to understand, why can climb round the skin on the feet, and what can be done to bring the leg skin to its normal state.
Climbed the skin on the feet - Causes
Here are the most common factors why on feet oblazit skin:
- Lack of hydration of the skin often leads to the fact that the skin on the feet begins to climb round. With such a phenomenon most often be encountered in the hot season, when the body feels the need for large quantities of liquid.
- Fungal lesions stop skin - is also a common cause of peeling of the skin on the feet. In this case, additional symptoms appear itching, presence of an unpleasant smell.
- Wearing closed narrow made of non-natural materials of shoes and socks or tights synthetic, resulting in a breach of cutaneous respiration and, as a result, peeling of the skin.
- Lack of vitamins and trace elements - in this case, moreover, the skin on the soles of feet starts oblazit, skin peeling may occur on other parts of the body, brittle nails, hair loss, etc.
- Prolonged exposure to moisture feet, chemicals, ultraviolet light, hard and chlorinated water also has a negative impact on the condition of the skin.
What if the soles of the feet oblazit skin?
To remove desquamation and skin to peel on the feet, as well as maintaining it in tidy condition, you should use the following guidelines:
- Every day you need to stop treating the skin with a pumice stone or a special brush to remove dead skin cells.
- It is necessary to moisturize and nourish the skin with nutrients feet daily using the cream for the feet.
- Useful for skin feet warm (not hot) herbal bath with the addition of baking soda, lemon juice or vinegar (1 tablespoon teaspoon per liter of water). To prepare the trays can be used chamomile, nettle, calendula and other herbs.
- After water stops procedures should be thoroughly cleaned with a towel.
- Do not every day wear the same pair of shoes to give it to dry. It is also recommended to avoid close and uncomfortable shoes and synthetic socks.
- It is necessary to consume enough fluids, balanced diet.
If the subject of the problem recedes advice should consult a dermatologist.