Bags under the eyes - how to get rid?
Female face with even the most perfectly proportioned is "broken" if it were bags under his eyes. This problem affects women of all ages and often indicates a serious malfunction in the body. Why under-eye bags are formed and how to get rid of them, talk in our article.Causes of bags under the eyes
The main cause of bags under the eyes - is to increase the volume of adipose tissue that fills the space between the orbit and the eyeball and performing the role of a damper. This, in turn, is associated with the growth of adipose tissue or its swelling.
The important role played by the elasticity of the membrane located between the eyelid skin and fatty tissue.
If the bags under the eyes associated with the growth of adipose tissue, their size and form does not depend on any factors, and no funds are not able to effectively deal with this problem.
If the bags are caused by swelling, they are easy to "learn" on such grounds:
- bags under the eyes appear periodically (more often - in the morning);
- by the end of the day, they are almost invisible or disappear completely independently;
- bags "amenable" action of various household ways to address them.
Also causes bags under the eyes are as follows:
- excess salt in the body;
- internal medicine;
- alcohol consumption;
- lack of sleep, fatigue;
The appearance of bags under the eyes, and is often accompanied by dark circles. This is due to the fact that the lower eyelids slack gradually undergo pigmentation. Also, through the thinned skin may show through a network of capillaries that gives a dark shade of skin under the eyes.How to remove bags under the eyes?
If the bags under the eyes associated with the growth of tissue, then remove this disadvantage can be only by surgery. Blepharoplasty - eyelid surgery, which will once and for all deal with this problem.
From the bags under the eyes caused by edema can rid yourself using cosmetic means - creams or gels from bags under the eyes, as well as folk remedies.
Cosmetic preparations of bags and circles under the eyes contain ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, parsley extracts, coffee, horse chestnut and sage, collagen, elastin, vitamins A , C, K, P et al.
Folk remedies for bags under the eyes
The most effective mask of bags under the eyes:
- Mix equal quantities of raw grated potato, flour and milk. The resulting mass is wrapped in a piece of gauze and apply to eyelids for 15 minutes.
- Then rinse with cool water and use eye cream.
- A teaspoon of chopped parsley mixed with two teaspoons of sour cream.
- Apply the same way as in the first recipe.
Packs of bags under the eyes:
- Prepare an infusion of chamomile, sage, fennel or parsley (tablespoon raw pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 20 - 30 minutes).
- Part of the broth to cool, another heated to a temperature of about 37 ° C.
- Then take a cotton ball and alternating soaking it in warm infusion, then cold, applied to the eyelids for 10 - 15 minutes.
It will also help to black tea. It is necessary to moisten a cotton ball in cold fresh tea leaves and attach to the eyelids for 10 - 15 minutes.
It is understood that no funds from the bags under the eyes can not help if it is not adhered to the correct Sleep and rest, diet with salt restriction and refusal of alcohol, getting rid of chronic diseases.
Makeup with bags under the eyes
With the help of a few make-up fails to disguise this lack. If in addition to the bags under the eyes have dark circles, use a concealer special yellow. You can then use the tonal foundation, and sunken areas that are under the bags, you need to apply a lighter tone - to mask the shadow of the swelling.