Hydrogen peroxide for teeth
With age and under the influence of other factors, the teeth may darken. Most dentists offer different whitening methods. But they are expensive and a lot of contraindications. If you can not attend the expensive procedures, do not want to harm the health, use of tooth whitening hydrogen peroxide.How does hydrogen peroxide?
Hydrogen peroxide - colorless liquid which is intended for primary treatment of various skin lesions. The chemical composition of it belongs to the group of oxidizing agents. But the effect of hydrogen peroxide on the teeth? This tool lightens the enamel under the influence of active oxygen. Upon contact with the teeth peroxide penetrates deeply, even in deep tissues, contributing to their bleaching. During a chemical reaction occurs partial destruction of enamel. But it is a minor, so the hydrogen peroxide to the teeth and is considered absolutely safe in use, if the person:
- the nature of yellowish or gray color enamel;
- yellowed enamel from frequent use of coffee or tea;
- changed enamel shade smoke or abuse drugs fluorine (eg, toothpaste);
- Change the color of the teeth when used tetraktsilina drugs.
How to use hydrogen peroxide to whiten teeth?
The simplest and easiest way to make the enamel more light - rinse the teeth with hydrogen peroxide. Running it in three phases:
- Thorough cleaning of teeth toothpaste with high fluoride content.
- Rinsing the mouth with a solution of peroxide and water (1: 1) for 1 min.
- Rinsing the teeth with warm water.
After completion of this procedure is strictly forbidden to consume any drinks or food within 30 minutes.
To bleach the enamel can be carried out and the hydrogen peroxide cleaning teeth. To do this, the tool is mixed with baking soda (in a ratio of 1 to 2) and the resulting paste is applied with your fingers or a cotton swab to the teeth. After the mouth is rinsed with warm water and brush their teeth any fluoride toothpaste .