How to strengthen your teeth?
In order to strengthen the teeth and prevention of various diseases of the oral cavity in the diet minerals must be present - calcium, fluoride, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, and vitamins A, B6, D3, C, dairy products. It is also necessary that the food was not too hot or cold.
How can you strengthen your teeth at home?
Treatment with recipes from popular piggy bank require patience, but it will help to strengthen teeth and permanently eliminate the problems in the oral cavity. Here are some effective ways on how you can strengthen your teeth folk remedies:
- Salt. You can simply dip a finger in salt and rub her teeth and gums.
- Powder of dried milk - it is possible to brush your teeth instead of the usual tooth powder. Disappears bleeding gums, bad breath, slowing the formation of a black plaque on the teeth .
- A decoction of wormwood - well strengthens teeth and eliminates bad breath. Pour a glass of boiling water one tablespoon of dry powdered leaves of Artemisia, infuse for 20 minutes, rinse your mouth after every meal.
What products strengthen teeth?
Nature is rich in foods that with regular use help strengthen teeth. Here is a list of some of them:
- Any fresh herbs (parsley, celery, dill) saturates the body with vitamins, strengthens the immune system, kills bacteria and cleans the tooth enamel from plaque.
- Fish and seafood contain a lot of phosphorus, which strengthens teeth with periodontitis.
- Garlic is rich in zinc, which is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory action with bleeding gums.
- Citrus (vitamin C) - help strengthen the oral mucosa, strengthens blood vessels.
- Forest and garden berries - cranberries, cranberries, cloudberries, strawberries, grapes oppose the emergence of pathogenic bacteria contain pectin, antioxidants that protect and strengthen tooth enamel.
- Dairy products, cheese, and in particular, increase the content of calcium in the body, which strengthens the teeth.
- Polenta strengthens teeth, keeps them healthy state.
- Nuts are rich in tannin and antioxidants that prevent various inflammatory processes and the formation of tartar.
- Honey - a storehouse of vitamins and minerals. Its use prevents the development of dental diseases and strengthens the gums.
- Green tea - it is good to drink with floral honey instead of sugar.
Firming gel for teeth
To strengthen the tooth enamel is very good remineralizing gel Rocks teeth, which helps with caries , eliminates hypersensitivity of tooth enamel, stabilizes the composition of the microflora in the oral cavity, whitens and strengthens teeth. Apply to clean teeth twice a day.