Bleaching soda teeth
Many people try to whiten your teeth. But this procedure in dental offices is quite expensive, so come to help folk remedies such as soda or hydrogen peroxide. They, of course, help to make snow-white teeth, but, if not the organization and training, and can cause great harm to health. To avoid this, you should consult with your dentist about whether you can whiten your teeth with soda, and how to do it.
Is Soda Whitens Teeth?
Soda is a powder of fine crystals, which is able to remove plaque and other deposits from the teeth by mechanical cleaning. But when brushing your teeth with baking soda removed not only unnecessary particles, but also scratch the enamel, so this bleaching method has a large number of enemies.
Whiten your teeth using a soda can through such manipulation:
- Dissolve the baking soda in a little water, mix well, omit this solution toothbrush and brush your teeth.
- Pour a pinch of baking soda to dry soaked lint brush and clean. It is also possible to mix with toothpaste.
- Making soda solution, impregnate them a small piece of gauze. It is wound on the finger and brush our teeth.
- Drop a first toothbrush in hydrogen peroxide and then in soda and gently clean teeth.
Advice on teeth whitening soda
- Before performing this procedure, the teeth should be strengthened. To do this for about 3 weeks prior to the bleaching:
- increase the intake of foods rich in fluorine and calcium (dairy products, fresh fruits and vegetables);
- vitamin complexes drink tablets or capsules;
- rinse your mouth with tea tree extract.
- Perform dental treatment is not more than 1 time per week.
- Cleaning should be continued for 2-3 minutes.
- During the procedure, try not to touch the gums, so how can they hurt. And people with sensitive and painful gums do not recommend using this method.
- Replace the usual daily used therapeutic toothpaste.
Teeth whitening soda, as well as peroxide, possibly in the home, but you should be aware of the negative consequences of this method:
- enamel layer becomes thinner;
- the color of the teeth becomes unnaturally white;
- increased sensitivity to temperature and liquid food consumed appear pain during eating;
- plaque is formed quickly;
- may begin to hurt the gums.
Therefore, despite the fact that it is the most affordable and effective way to make your teeth white, many recommend just take a good whitening toothpaste and adjust the power.