Whitening teeth pencil
We all enjoy looking at the stars with a smile snow-white television screen. Certainly in this case in the mind of many a thought about how nice it would be to have the same teeth. But then it pops up a controversial idea that it's probably incredibly expensive to maintain teeth in such a state.
However, times change, and today the average person could well afford to align and whiten teeth by a specialist. But there is a second question on how to ensure whiteness in the future, because no one wants to visit the dentist too often. Of course, there are the popular whitening methods at home, but their effectiveness is highly questionable.
Tooth whitening pen
One of the reliable methods of teeth whitening is a dental whitening pencil. This gel substance which consists of compounds harmless to the body, such as water, glycerol, ammonium carbonate and others. Sometimes manufacturers add in the flavor for a refreshing effect. At the heart of the gel is hydrogen peroxide, which is probably already known to many for its brightening properties.
The principle of operation of tooth whitening pen
The principle of action of a pencil to whiten teeth is quite simple. Under the influence of the chemical reactions of hydrogen peroxide decomposes and is released active oxygen. This oxygen penetrates deep into the tissue of tooth enamel and lightens it. We can say that the procedure is almost identical to the teeth whitening at the dentist.
How to use a whitening pencil?
In order to properly and safely use a tooth whitening pen, you must follow some rules:
- Before first use a pencil as the bleaching process, it is best to consult with your dentist about how this procedure is relevant for your teeth.
- The procedure is usually performed twice a day, morning and evening for three weeks.
- Before the procedure is better to brush your teeth with toothpaste.
- The gel should be applied in accordance with the instructions printed on the package. Usually there is a pencil brush, which is released when pressing a little bit of gel. It is applied in a thin layer on the tooth surface.
- After application of the gel should ensure drying without washing his tongue or lips, and washing with water for 30 minutes.
To effect was maximum, it is necessary at the time of application of a pencil to give up cigarettes and strongly coloring foods, such as berries and fruits, juices, coffee and carbonated beverages.
Please be aware that sometimes a pencil attached to excessive sensitivity of the teeth, which can be frustrating. However, this effect lasts only a few hours after application of the gel.