Inflamed gums - what to do?
Parodont - this tissue and mucous membrane surrounding the tooth. They protect the roots and the tooth necks, and are a barrier to the penetration of the infection into the jaw bone tissue. If the gums are badly inflamed and sore, then emerged periodontal disease.
Why inflamed gums:
- Gingivitis. This disease is the surface layers of the gums, which is formed when plaque, penetrating under the gum tissue.
- Periodontal disease. It is characterized by degenerative changes in the gum tissue around the teeth directly.
- Periodontitis. The disease, in which the damaged deep gingival tissue, bacteria penetrate down to the bone of the jaw. The gingival pockets near the teeth formed purulent exudate.
- Improper or inadequate nutrition. As a result, developing vitamin deficiencies.
- Autoimmune diseases and the seasonal decrease immunity.
- Chronic upper respiratory tract disease.
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, ulcers).
- Endocrine disorders.
- Professional activities related to the constant intoxication.
- Substandard dental procedures (set of seals, tooth brushing).
- The side effects of medicines.
- Genetic predisposition.
- The lack of oral hygiene.
When inflamed gums - Treatment requires complete compliance with all rules of personal hygiene. It is advisable to consult a specialist with high qualification at the first symptoms of the disease.
Inflamed gums: treatment
Measures to eliminate the disease depend on the severity of the disease and the affected tissue area.
The following treatment regimen is prescribed for inflammation of the upper layers of gingival:
- recommended actions on a regular and proper oral hygiene;
- Dental plaque is removed with pathogenic bacteria;
- inflammation docked with special solutions, ointments and rinses;
- complications assigned a short course of antibiotics.
Inflamed gums with periodontitis - what to do?
The first symptom of the disease: inflamed gums between the teeth and around the tooth. Treatment plan:
- Conducting professional cleaning at the dentist's office.
- Daily mouthwash antiseptic liquids and solutions.
- Overlaying compresses to the affected tissue for therapeutic ointment or gel.
- Thorough oral hygiene.
How to treat the gums in periodontitis?
The disease is the most difficult to treat, because inflammation penetrates deeply into the tissues and reach the roots of teeth. Most have to fix the problem surgically. Dentist gum incision to remove dental plaque (curettage), after which produces professional cleaning. In advanced stages of the disease severely loosened teeth and have to strengthen them.
After treatment, the tooth has inflamed gums - than to rinse?
If inflammation of the reason lies in the poor quality of services rendered, it is necessary to refer to another doctor and reinstall seals or prosthesis. Otherwise, contamination can begin
If you just cured or removed tooth - inflamed gums are temporary, and no cause for concern. During the day you need to rinse your mouth with antiseptic solutions and severe pain take pain medication. Effective means of alternative medicine.
Gums inflamed - folk remedies:
- rinse your mouth with infusion of sage and chamomile;
- keep the mouth 5 minutes sauerkraut juice;
- rinse your mouth with water and lemon juice.