Stains on the face brown
Most skin defects easily eliminate or at least hidden by makeup. But spots on the face brown difficult to cure, especially without finding out the exact cause of the problem. Such pigmentation disorders show an excess of melanin production by some of the skin cells, which involves the development of dermatological diseases.
The reasons for the appearance of brown spots on face
The most simple and harmless explanation of the phenomenon - a birthmark. It is present on the skin since birth, has a variety of forms, often acquires a darker shade.
If your face was slightly protuberant brown spot, the reasons may be as follows:
- Lentigo. It is characterized by an oval shape, small diameter (5 mm) and sharp edges. Sometimes age, provoked by skin aging, and youth that occur as a result of genetic features.
- Moles or nevi. They represent a kind of birthmarks , towering above the skin surface.
- . Warts have a clear border, sometimes - rooted in the dermis. Easily palpated, can be of any size.
- Seborrheic keratoses. As a rule, is a hereditary disease. By type of pathology is similar to the prominent birthmark in large quantities.
Flat brown education triggered by such factors:
- Melasma. For the disease characterized by increased production of melanin, usually due to hormonal imbalance, so the disease is more common in women.
- Efelidy (freckles). Their appearance is due to the individual characteristics of the skin.
- Melasma and chloasma. These diseases often affect women, especially during hormonal changes the body, including pregnancy.
- Actinic keratosis. Brown spots appear on the face of the sun, then begins to grow coarse and peel. Often pass into cancer tumors.
- Xeroderma pigmentosum. The disease is also associated with increased photosensitivity (sensitivity to sunlight). Among other symptoms - thinning areas of the skin, red rash, peeling.
- Secondary pigmentation. It is a consequence of the transferred dermatological diseases (acne, herpes, eczema, streptoderma). The pathology associated with skin reactions to toxins and drugs used in therapy.
- . Melodermiya Brocchi With the progression of the disease are observed on the face of dark brown spots, which are located around the lips, sometimes - near the nose.
How to remove brown spots on the face?
To get started is to figure out the cause of the tumors on the skin. In accordance with the diagnosis assigned suitable treatment, which includes a set of system, external preparations and hardware, beauty techniques and physical therapy.
Here's how you can get rid of the stains on the face of brown:
- Take minerals and vitamins (group B, A, E, D).
- Apply photosensitizing, glucocorticosteroid ointments and creams (By a dermatologist appointment only).
- Using local resources, reducing the production of melanin cells, and inhibits the synthesis of enzymes prior to its production of (azelaic acid, kojic acid, aloesin, arbutin, glabridin).
- Complete courses of beauty treatments (chemical, laser peels, microdermabrasion).
lentigo one of the following methods can be removed if necessary:
- cryotherapy (liquid nitrogen);
- Fractional thermolysis (laser removal of pigmentation);
- ELOS-removal (a combination of infrared and radio-wave radiation).