Exfoliating Facial Mask
The use of exfoliating mask improves the condition of the skin, making it more supple and taut, to facilitate the access of oxygen and nutrients to the skin, which may be applied with creams or hydrating mask, helps to remove pigmentation , black spots, traces of inflammation, leveling complexion.
Application exfoliating facial masks at home
For maximum effect, and in order to avoid negative consequences when using these masks home you must comply with certain conditions:
- Mask is applied on clean skin and steamed.
- To mask has had the desired impact, it must contain solid particles, which remove the horny layer of the skin (sugar, soda, coffee grounds, chopped nuts, and so on. D.).
- All natural, prone to rapid deterioration components have to be fresh.
- Before using such a mask must be tested on a small area of skin to avoid allergic reactions .
- The mask is applied on the face, except for the area under the eyes and around the lips, light massage in a circular motion and, depending on the type of skin, left on for 10-15 minutes.
- After washing off the mask is easy to use a cream or a soothing tonic.
Exfoliating facials oatmeal:
- 3 tablespoons of oat flakes are ground in a coffee grinder, mixed with 1 teaspoon of baking soda, diluted with warm water to a thick cream.
- Also popular recipe of crushed oat flakes (1 tablespoon) of forest or walnuts (about 1 teaspoon) and fresh orange juice. For dry skin in a mask add another tablespoon of olive oil.
The exfoliating face mask with honey:
- Mix a tablespoon of liquid honey with a handful of pre-peeled and pitted and frayed white grapes. This mask is quite gentle.
- If you use the candied honey, peeling the impact will be more rough, and the mask may require further dilution.
- In addition, as the exfoliating mask using a mixture of crystallized honey with lemon juice, but for sensitive skin last recipe is not suitable.
The exfoliating mask with berries:
- For such masks used frayed currants or strawberries with cream (a teaspoon of cream on a tablespoon of berries).
- The mask with a currant is often added wheat flour (1 tablespoon).
- Masks with strawberries usually do not on the basis of cream, and olive oil, and for better abrasive effect add a teaspoon of salt.
Exfoliating mask for dry skin:
- A tablespoon of fat sour cream mixed with a teaspoon of sugar.
- Instead of sour cream, you can use thick double cream, salt and sugar substitute.
All exfoliating masks do not allow frequent use. For oily skin can be to do 1 time per week. For normal - 1 every 9-10 days. For dry, sensitive and prone to irritations of the skin the maximum frequency of the use of exfoliating facial masks can be varied, but not more than 1 time in 10 days.