Mandelic acid in cosmetics is used quite actively, as today it is one of the safest skin types of chemical peels. With it you can solve the problem of teenage acne and win the first wrinkles, but most importantly - mandelic acid gives a strong keratolytic effect, ie contributes to the development of natural keratin, which positively affects the appearance of the skin and its elasticity.
The mandelic acid useful for a person?
Like all alpha gidrokisloty, mandelic able to dissolve upper stratum corneum. Due to this, it is better to enter the circulation and nutrients increases. Also, a substance capable of saturating the skin cells of oxygen, which has a rejuvenating effect. Since mandelic acid molecule is slightly larger in size than the other acids, it penetrates the skin slowly. This significantly expands the possibilities of the use of funds and reduces the number of possible contraindications:
- Almond - the only acid, which even during the active sun, the summer can be used. It is necessary to use sunscreen .
- Peeling with almond acid is suitable for all skin types, it can be done at any age.
- Cream with almond acid in the composition of daily use helps to prepare the skin for peeling procedure and make money penetrate the skin more uniform.
- You can buy in a drugstore acid in low concentrations (up to 5%) and used as a tonic for the face. This will help normalize problem skin and reduce the activity of sebaceous glands.
Mandelic acid peel is the best, but it must be carried out only in the cabin. As we know, a chemical peel involves the impact of the acid with a high percentage (30 to 50). To properly assess the duration of the procedure and spend quality face scrub, you need a lot of experience, because all skin is different and reacts differently to chemicals.
As a rule, the peeling procedure involves predpiling - wiping face tonic with a small percentage of acids of the type that will be used. Then he applied peeling, after the desired time the skin is cleaned and spend a soothing hydrating mask. Typically, 20-30 minutes.
On the first day after peeling the skin can be a little blush and start to peel off, but on the second day of face has a normal appearance, allowing to leave the house. The maximum effect is revealed peeling after 5-6 days, while in the case of the almond acid recommended procedure to do a course of 8-10 sessions.
Mandelic acid in the home
At home, the most well proven mask with mandelic acid. Cook it is not difficult:
- Take 1 hr. 5% of the spoon of almond acid, 1 tbsp. a spoonful of olive oil and 1 tbsp. spoon of almond oil and mix.
- Apply with a brush on the pre-cleansed face. After 5 minutes, blot with a tissue.
- Wash with warm water without using a cleanser, apply to the face moisturizer.
- Spend a mask every 5 days during the month. This will return the skin tone, improve skin tone and narrows the enlarged pores.
By using mandelic acid it is important to remember that this, even the most secure of all chemical peels, means there are contraindications:
- strong rosacea ;
- allergic sensitivity;
- wounds and scratches on the skin;
- somatic diseases;
- prolonged exposure to the sun immediately before or after the procedure.