Red spots on the face
Any rash deliver physical and emotional discomfort. In addition to the painful red spots on the face does not look aesthetically, preventing lead a normal life, to appear in public, and made to feel insecure. It is therefore important not only to mask these problems, but to deal with them comprehensively.
The causes of red spots on the face
The main factors that trigger such rash:
- intoxication with liver disease;
- hormonal imbalance;
- demodekoz ;
- skin infections (staphylococcal and streptococcal bacteria);
- improper or insufficient cleansing of the skin;
- diseases of the digestive tract, especially gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer 12;
- gynecological pathology.
Large red spots on the face without pus and pain can also occur after taking some medication, in particular - of corticosteroid hormones. Rashes are side effects of such drugs and are usually tested after therapy alone.
How to treat inflamed red pimples on your face?
Tactics of treatment depends on the cause of acne:
- If the determining factor was the wrong skin care, get rid of the rash is quite simple. Enough to change all the means used and to consult with a professional dermatologist, cosmetologist. The specialist will determine skin type and advise hygiene and cosmetics.
- In case of internal diseases must first do their therapy as acne - only symptoms of adverse changes in the body. Equally important is dieting with the rejection of flour and sugary foods, alcohol and coffee.
- If detected bacterial inflammation bakposev have to do and go through a course of antibiotics according to the doctor's prescription. In parallel, it is recommended to take gepatoprotektory , sorbents and lactobacilli, bifidobacteria.
Symptomatic therapy is cleansing, moisturizing and skin nourishment. It is important to note that the presence of this species is strictly prohibited rash use scrubs and peels, as these funds contribute to the spread of infection and the appearance of tumors in the healthy skin.
How to get rid of subcutaneous painful red spots on the face?
Purulent exudate spots without going to the surface, usually indicate either demodicosis or a hormonal imbalance.
In the first case it will require long-term treatment (about a year), which includes sulfur, antibiotics, physiotherapy, massage, eyelash and additional assignments dermatologist.
The second reason involves consultation with a gynecologist-endocrinologist, hormonal agents, gently regulating the work of the reproductive system.