How to lighten skin?
Cases where a woman is dissatisfied with the color of the skin, and it wants to lighten, is not so rare. Most often, the need to lighten the skin caused by:
- the presence of freckles and age spots;
- excessive sunburn;
- post-acne and skin redness after the eruption;
- unhealthy complexion, arising as a result of bad habits (smoking, alcohol abuse).
To lighten the face may be used as special cosmetics (creams, masks) and folk remedies.
How to lighten skin?
When lightening face at home are advised to observe the following rules:
- Clarifying the means best used in the evening before going to sleep, as exposure to the sun's rays on the skin after the procedure can reduce everything to nothing.
- Apply the mask go to other means must be pre-steamed and cleansed skin.
- Flushed Away clarifying mask and warm water or (preferably) a decoction of chamomile.
- After using a mask on the skin to enhance the clarifying effect can be applied cream.
- Use a clarifying mask can be no more than twice a week. The total rate should not exceed 6-7 procedures.
Consider the most effective and affordable home remedies.
Masks with lemon juice
For oily and normal skin is recommended to use a mixture of one egg white and a tablespoon of lemon juice.
Dry skin is preferable to use lemon juice and fat sour cream in a ratio of 1: 2.
Also often used a mixture of 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 egg white and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Masks with yogurt
Most often, a mixture of yogurt with honey in the ratio of 2: 1.
The second popular mask is a mixture of crushed into mush leaves of cabbage and yogurt in equal proportions.
For the manufacture of masks suitable for virtually any fruit, because they all contain fruit acids which have a bleaching effect. The most popular are strawberries, raspberries and currants. Berries pulverized into pulp and applied to the face.
Means of parsley
Parsley is perhaps one of the most popular tools for whitening the face. A decoction of parsley is recommended to use a lotion instead of twice a day. Furthermore, parsley broth is frozen and ice cubes are used to wipe the face.
Freshly juice of parsley is used to mask mixed with sour cream or honey and lemon juice in equal proportions.
All masks are not recommended to keep the skin for longer than 15 minutes. To avoid allergic reactions, it is desirable to initially check the mask on a small area of the skin hands.
Among the users of the positive feedback of users and beauticians such funds:
- Garnier, Orquid Vita - anti-aging and whitening cream is designed for mature skin.
- L'Oreal, Age Re-Perfect Pro -Calcium - whitening and nourishing cream, also designed for mature skin.
- Biotherm, White Detox - Cream-Serum is designed to lighten the skin, prevents the appearance of age spots .
- Helena Rubinstein, Prodigy Age Spot Reducer - bleaching cream, which is composed of potent depigmenting ingredients of plant origin.
- Yves Saint Laurent, SPF 12-Temps Majeur - bleaching cream with UV filter, providing an additional sunscreen effect.
It should be noted that if the facial skin becomes unhealthy gray or yellow tint, it is likely that the reason lies in the violation of the liver and other internal organs. In such cases, the use of bleaching agents is ineffective and it is necessary to solve the problem to be examined and seek medical advice.