Birch tar acne
Birch tar - a natural remedy, which has significant antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect. With such remarkable qualities, tar helps in the treatment of dermatological diseases and getting rid of many skin problems. Primarily birch tar used against acne. Contained in the composition of the active substances regulate the work of subcutaneous sebaceous glands, purify pores, promote exfoliation of dead skin particles of the epidermis.
The use of birch tar with acne
Recipes of traditional medicine, in which the birch tar directed eliminates acne, quite a lot. Here are some of the most effective therapeutic compounds.
Gel for washing with tar
Mixed with any liquid cleanser tar helps against juvenile acne. To do this, the vial should add 6 to 8 drops of liquid tar and Shake. Gel with a small admixture of matter dries oily skin , while at the same time has a disinfecting effect.
Lotion with tar
For the preparation of the composition should be mixed with 20 ml of ethanol, 3 drops of salicyl alcohol and 8 - 10 drops birch tar. It recommended after the morning and evening washing this tool to wipe the face, not touching the eye area.
The mask on the basis of tar acne
With a significant rash of spots suggested to make a mask on your face:
- 3 tablespoons, 1 teaspoon vegetable oil (ideally - olive) and 1 tablespoon birch tar combine, mix until a homogeneous structure.
- The composition is applied to the relaxed face.
- After 20 minutes it is necessary to rinse with warm water.
- Finally, applied to the skin baby cream (you can also use any hypoallergenic emollient cream).
Doing the procedure 1-2 times a week, you have one month later,
Birch tar acne inside
Ingestion of birch tar helps to get rid of parasites, cleansing of toxins, get rid of toxins that the best way affects the condition of the skin. It is only necessary to observe the rules of use of natural means:
- Breeding in the fluid (warm water or milk), the minimum amount of a substance (in half a glass of 4-5 drops of tar).
- Take the solution on an empty stomach in the morning and in the evening after 2 - 3 hours after dinner.
The course of treatment should not exceed one month, after which a break is done. After 3 months, if necessary, the treatment can be repeated.