Moisturize skin - one of the important stages of skin care is the key to its health and beauty. Lack of moisture in the skin layers leads to loss of elasticity, formation of wrinkles and scaly patches. And humidification needs not only dry, but greasy skin of the face, regardless of the season. Consider some means for moisturizing the skin.
Cosmetics to moisturize skin
The most common cosmetic means to restore and maintain the normal moisture content of the skin moisturizer is (also a gel, fluid, etc.). These means by way of influence on the skin can be divided into two types.
This moisturizing creams, which contain substances that create a kind on the skin surface protective film that prevents moisture loss. This substance such as:
- mineral oils;
- silicones, etc.
The natural moisturizing
This category includes moisturizers that provide natural moisture level by substitution therapy substances related skin. These components include:
- hyaluronic acid;
- milk and silk proteins;
- provitamin B5.
In addition, many of the moisturizers include herbal ingredients that not only help to normalize the moisture balance, but also to saturate the skin with nutrients, vitamins and trace elements. For example, it can be:
- aloe vera;
- Cucumber extract;
- Sesame oil;
- olive oil;
- linseed oil, etc.
One of the best products for skin moisturizing agents are considered to be of such brands:
- TTe Cosmeceutical;
- Green Mama;
- Mary Kay;
- Clarins and others.
Moisturize skin folk remedies
There are many home remedies that can be used to provide deep hydration of the skin. Here are a few recipes for effective moisturizing masks.
Mask with cucumber:
- Grate half cucumber, squeeze the juice.
- Add cucumber cake half a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Connect to a mixture of a teaspoon of sour milk, mix well.
- Apply to cleansed face, rinse with warm water after 20 - 25 minutes.
Honey and Milk Mask:
- Connect to the same proportions of honey and milk (or other dairy product - yoghurt, kefir etc.).
- Mix and apply on skin for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water, then wipe the face with ice .
Mask with mustard:
- Mix teaspoonful of mustard powder with the same amount of warm water.
- Add 2 teaspoons of olive, peach, or sesame oil, mix well.
- Apply to face, wash off after 5 minutes of cool water.
- Use a nourishing cream for the face.