Cleansing face masks
To keep the pores clean and slow processes of formation of wrinkles, skin should be cleaned regularly. There are many ways to deep clean, offered in beauty salons. But home-cooked cleansing facial masks allow you to remove grease, dust and toxins making the skin radiant and smooth.Cosmetic clay
There are several types of cosmetic clay. Black is a universal, red clay is suitable to owners of sensitive skin, yellow - helps to restore aging skin young, blue clay eliminates shine.
- A small amount of raw material needed to fill with warm water, bring to a creamy consistency. If the skin is very dry, the water can be used instead of milk or water is added to the glycerin and oil (jojoba, olive, and others.). Essential oils can cause a burning sensation.
- Then apply on face, avoiding the under-eye area.
- After 15 minutes, clearing the mask dries. Rinse with warm water should be. It is useful to lightly rub the skin, using clay as a scrub.
- Then, a toner and moisturizer.
Similar properties, only softer, has flour - wheat or rye. It was diluted by analogy with the clay with water or milk, is applied to the skin, rinsed in 15 minutes. The same tool can replace the shower gel and shampoo flour great washes grease, it nourishes the skin with vitamins and microelements.
Cleansing homemade mask of oatmeal - the most simple, because this product is always at hand. Pour boiling water or hot cereal with milk is applied after cooling. You can add the juice of vegetables or fruits.Gelatin
The most effective face mask, cleansing pores deep enough - is a film of gelatin:
- To prepare the tablet will need one activated carbon black, and 1 teaspoon gelatin as much milk.
- Coal is ground finely, and add the remaining components resulting mass is heated on a steam bath for several minutes.
- Brush applied tolerate hot cleansing mask on the T-zone, which is desirable to pre-steam.
- After 15 - 20 minutes, frozen film gently removed from the face: stick to it all the dirt, dead skin cells and blackheads, and the pores are cleaned.
The most useful for the skin such plants:
- Marigold flowers;
- St. John's wort;
- mother and stepmother;
- Yarrow .
Dried herbs are ground in a coffee grinder to powder. It is useful as a dry grind orange peel. The resulting mixture can be used as a means for washing (by analogy with a scrub), and can be steamed grass, squeeze the water after 10 minutes and put gruel on face for 20 minutes. This mask - cleansing in terms of getting rid of toxins, the pores open and feed on healing broth, but with black dots are best dealt with by the gelatin.