Red spots on the face - Causes
Finding that person was covered with red spots, many women experience panic and try to disguise them with the help of various cosmetic products. However, above all, should be calm and try to understand what caused their appearance. For this it is necessary to remember, when they appeared (main - whereupon) identify the nature of these spots (small, large, dry, itchy, and the like), and try to find other possible symptoms.
Why face covered with red spots?
The reasons for the appearance of red spots on the face of a large array. Consider the most common ones:
- Allergy - one of the most frequent causes. As a rule, face itches and red spots appear suddenly in the event of an allergic irritation. Sometimes it is observed tearing of the eyes, and sneezing. An allergic reaction can occur after eating certain foods, taking medications, exposure to sunlight, cold air, dust, cosmetics and hygiene, etc.
- Acne - the appearance of acne on the face of the red spots appear (sometimes itchy) with the rise of the middle. Acne can occur during hormonal changes, the presence of infection in the body, liver and gastrointestinal tract.
- Rosacea - a chronic inflammatory skin disease in which the face appears red spots with a massive persistent. Over time, in the absence of treatment, these spots proliferate and become brighter. Until now, the exact cause of the disease has been established.
- Scleroderma - a disease characterized by thickening of the skin and underlying tissues, and sometimes internal organs. At the initial stage of the disease may be manifested as dry pale red oval spots on the face and other body parts. Causes of scleroderma are also unknown.
- High blood pressure - blood pressure jump is often manifested in the form of large red spots on the face, with the feeling that the person "lights."
- The excitement, emotional stress - red spots that arise as a result of these reasons are of short duration, disappearing after the person calms down.
If the reason for the appearance of red spots can not figure out on their own, it is recommended to consult a specialist and undergo an examination of the body. Proper treatment can only be after diagnosis.