Water element - moisturizing facial winter
Normal water balance is very important for the skin, because the moisture it provides firmness and elasticity, and, consequently, a healthy and fresh look. With insufficient moisture skin looks dull, often flaky and ages faster. Losing moisture, which is necessary to her as the air light, the skin can not perform its function and becomes defenseless against the aggressive action of the environment. As a result, sooner or later it becomes a tendency to irritation.
Any need to moisten the skin, regardless of the type, age, and season. And it is important not only to moisturize it with the help of special tools, but also prevent it from drying out, by the possibility of avoiding the factors that provoke it.Factors causing dry skin in winter
Most of all exposed skin condition is influenced in this period:
- dry indoor air (from air conditioners and radiators)
- hard, chlorinated water;
- misuse of a skin cleanser;
- inadequate fluid intake;
- drinking, smoking;
- improper diet;
- taking certain medications (eg, diuretics).
- Observe the correct drinking regime - a day, try to drink about 2 liters of fluid, half of them - pure non-carbonated water.
- Adhere to proper diet, abstain from alcohol and smoking. Keep your nutritious diet must include the following foods: oatmeal, eggs, cheese, honey, olive oil or pumpkin seed oil, honey, nuts, fish oil-rich, meat. These products are particularly rich in substances which are essential for normal skin.
- Watch out for humidity in the room - both at home and at work. Dry air in the room promotes skin dehydration. Use for air humidification humidifier , and in their absence - to hang wet towels on batteries. Also, do not forget to regularly ventilate the room in which you are.
- Properly clean the skin. In winter, water treatments for the skin should be done with extreme caution. Use boiled water for washing and discard the products containing soap. Also, limit the use of abrasive scrubs. The final procedure of cleansing the skin should be to use the tonic (alcohol free).
- Use special cosmetic means for moisturizing facial skin morning and evening. Good moisturize skin creams with hyaluronic acid, chitosan, linoleic and linolenic acids, urea, and small amounts of glycerol and so forth may be used cosmetic oils -. Avocado, jojoba oil, shea butter, pumpkin etc. An important rule: the winter to lubricate the face cream should be at least an hour before going outside. If the air temperature is well below zero, before going out is necessary to refuse from moisturizers and use special protective creams against the cold (usually based on animal fats). While indoors, can use special water sprays to moisturize the face.
- Mash quarter banana, add a few drops of any vegetable oil and the same amount of lemon juice. Apply to skin, rinse with warm soft water after 20 minutes.
- Half grated apple mixed with a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of crushed oatmeal. Apply for 15 minutes, then rinse.
- Rub the yolk of one egg , add a teaspoon of any fresh juice from the berries, fruits or vegetables. Apply on face for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.