The first signs of skin aging
Sooner or later, the woman's age certainly makes itself felt not only increase the number of chronic diseases and fatigue, but also changes in the skin. In time to avoid premature aging and preserve youth for a longer period, it is necessary as soon as possible to notice signs of decay and try to eliminate them.Why is skin aging?
The fact that human skin is composed of any of the three (basic) layers.
The lower level of fatty tissue, provides protection of the underlying muscles attached to the face roundness and soft, smooth features. Eventually, this layer becomes thinner, which leads to the visual skin sagging.
The dermis, for the most part, consists of a specific connective tissue - collagen and elastin fibers. At a young age they are constantly updated, thereby maintaining skin elasticity. Over time, the metabolism slows down, so production of these substances unfortunately becomes insufficient to preserve intact skin.
The epidermis, the top layer of skin performs protective function, so it is faster than other cells are regenerated. However, with age the process is suspended, the epidermis thickens dramatically, which leads to irregularities, change in skin color.When you start aging?
It argued that the first signs of age appear after 25 years, but this is not true. Much depends strongly on the genetic background, way of life and his habits. Therefore, some people have skin aging manifests itself in 18 years, and the other in 30 years look very young. In addition, a considerable role in this case is the personal care and cosmetics for everyday use.Signs of skin aging
At the time notice the impending age can be on several key factors:
- Dryness, thinning. Due to the fact that the adipose tissue layer ceases to be updated, the cells do not receive sufficient amount of moisture, which leads to peeling, particularly in the area of the forehead and the nose, dry skin, including the skin of lips.
- Changing the hue. Young skin usually has a smooth complexion with a healthy glow. The thickening of the epidermis provokes age spots , yellowing and dullness of the skin.
- . The excess skin around the eyes is worth noting that, in fact, appeared folds - no extra fabric. Simply, they have ceased to be in good shape due to a lack of collagen and elastin, as well as reducing the fat layer thickness. This leads to a noticeable sagging eyelid skin, lowered them down.
- Puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. The slowing of metabolism does not allow to deduce all the accumulated fluid during sleep, so after waking observed the so-called under-eye bags bluish tint.
- Nasolabial folds. At a young age, it is noticeable only when a broad smile, but with the onset of old age wrinkle visible even at rest. In this corner of the lips slightly lowered down.
- Spider veins. Thinning of the skin leads to the fact that all the small vessels become closer to the surface of the epidermis, especially the area near the cheeks, and the nose area of the wings.
- Wrinkles around the eyes. Just like the fold near the lip, they remain even after the person ceases to smile, and eventually acquire a greater depth.
- Changing the shape and size of the lips. With age, the lips become thinner. They seemed to stretch in width, the distance between the nose and the edge of the upper lip increases. In addition, the skin a little wrinkled, on it there are small folds, there is constant dryness.