Badyagi - a freshwater sponge that live in clean waters and have a view of tree-like growths, settling on underwater objects. Powder of dried fresh-water sponge, which can be purchased at the pharmacy, has long been used in medicine and cosmetology. With exfoliating, cleansing and absorbable and properties, activating blood circulation and strengthening the skin breath, badyagi powder helps to get rid of acne and acne traces (spots, scars, bruises). Procedures badyagoy aimed at cleansing and pore constriction, reducing the activity of the sebaceous glands, skin renewal.
Consider some recipes with badyagoy, which will be useful for these problems. But first, you should read the safety precautions when using this tool, so as not to harm the skin.Recommendations for use badyagi
Badyaga - is an effective tool, but its use requires special care. When using badyagi should remember the following:
- Do not use badyagu for very sensitive, delicate and dry skin, as well as the presence of acute inflammation of the skin.
- Badyagi necessary to avoid contact with mucous membranes, the area around the eyes and in the eyes.
- Apply badyagu possible only in periods of low solar activity - in the autumn-winter period; after application is necessary to use sunscreen when going outside.
- After applying badyagi skin turns red, feels a slight tingling and a feeling of heat that persists for several hours. Therefore, if the day before you will responsible action, the use of tools is better to postpone.
- On the second - the third day after using the mask badyagoy skin starts to peel off in the treated areas. During this period should be patient and wait until the dead skin will reject their own.
Mask powder badyagi with hydrogen peroxide
This mask is recommended to badyagoy, first of all, against spots from acne. At its core, a mask with peeling badyagoy can be considered as such a procedure helps remove the top layer of skin for further regeneration. To prepare the masks must be:
- Mix equal proportions badyagi powder with hydrogen peroxide .
- The mixture is then lightly apply a thin layer to clean skin, at the same time it must not be rubbed (for application better to use a brush).
- The tool can be applied not to the entire face, and locally - only on problem areas.
- Exposure time - 10 - 15 minutes, after which the mask should be washed off. You can use cotton pads, which is carefully removed from the face of the mixture, being careful not to apply pressure to the skin. Then rinse the face with cool water.
twice a week - one can apply a mask. The result means the action can be seen approximately at the end of the month. During this time, the skin is completely renewed, it is clean, flat and smooth.Mask badyagoy, clay and talc
This mask - an excellent remedy for oily skin prone to rashes. Preparing it is also very simple:
- Mix badyagu, white clay, and talc in a ratio of 1: 1: 3 and diluted with water to a pasty state.
- Further means is applied and washed off, just as in the previous recipe.
- After removing the mask on the skin, you can apply a nourishing cream.
Mix equal proportions badyagi powder with a face cream, which you usually use, you may also be part of the mask. And the mask for this recipe has a more gentle impact. A mask is applied and removed in the same manner as in the previous two embodiments.