Honey facial massage
Natural honey has long been used in medicine and cosmetology. This product is rich in vitamins and valuable substances capable heal the body, to preserve the beauty and youthfulness of the skin. This article will look at how to make honey facial massage, which it effects and what results can be expected from this procedure.
The benefits of honey massage
The composition of honey contains:
- B vitamins;
Thus, honey facial massage provides the following steps:
- It nourishes the skin with nutrients;
- improves blood circulation;
- makes an antiseptic and bactericidal effect;
- heals minor skin damage;
- It clears the epidermis of dead cells;
- improves skin tone;
- It makes the skin elastic and supple;
- It produces a lifting effect.
With the help of the honey massage is easy to acquire a healthy complexion, light color and smooth the skin relief. The procedure is able to get rid of age spots and roughness, it helps to cope with the closed and open comedones, to prevent the appearance of acne.
How to make honey massage skin?
Technique of honey massage is simple and requires no special training. The procedure does not cause pain in the skin and causes no discomfort, as the basis of only one movement - Soft pressing with fingertips. Therefore it is best to carry out honey massage at home in a cozy atmosphere and relaxed.
How to make honey massage:
- thoroughly clean the skin from make-up and dust;
- applied to the skin natural liquid honey, preferably without lumps and particulates, a thin layer;
- leave the product on the skin for 10 minutes;
- after a specified time of the honey will be absorbed, the remaining portions will be used for massage;
- clean fingertips need to slowly and gently apply pressure to the skin, covered with honey, and also gently remove them;
- similar actions to carry out on entire skin surface for 15 minutes;
- the remaining honey rinse with warm water.
This procedure will clean the pores deeply, to withdraw toxins and remove dead skin cells. In addition, honey facial massage will saturate the skin with oxygen, to restore the acid-alkaline balance and improve the local immunity. Regular holding procedure 2 times per week in a month will effect of improving firmness and elasticity of the skin, wrinkles and improve skin color. Strengthen the effect of massage, you can use natural essential and vegetable oils, selected under the skin type.
Indications for honey massage
Best of all is the procedure for these types of skin:
- Fading with shallow wrinkles.
- The problem, is prone to rashes.
For dry skin, you can also do massage with honey, but it is desirable to dilute cream or vegetable oil, so as not to cause irritation. When the sensitive skin of the face to hold honey massage is undesirable because it can cause allergic reactions and peeling.
Contraindications to the honey massage
Refrain from this cosmetic procedure in the following cases:
- endocrine system diseases, disorders of the thyroid gland;
- bronchial asthma;
- coagulation disorders;
- acute inflammation of the skin;
- allergic to honey and bee products.