How to tighten oval face?
In order to prevent age-related changes or slow down this process, it is necessary to provide a thorough facial skin care and additional measures to restore.
How to tighten and strengthen the facial contours - the existing methods:
Surgical repair of the oval face (facelift)
- SMAS. It consists in removing the excess saggy skin. It requires regular repetitions, as the effect lasts long.
- . Smas-lifting The basis of operation is tightening the subcutaneous tissues - the muscles and ligaments. It is very traumatic method requires a long recovery.
- Endoscopy. The most effective step that allows to get the perfect shape of the face. The method consists in moving and moving up not only muscles but also the subcutaneous adipose tissue.
- Circular lift facial contours. It consists in smoothing of wrinkles and removal of ptosis. It produces the most lasting effect - up to 20 years.
A non-surgical lift facial contours:
- Bioreinforcement. Produced by introducing the concentrated gel into the skin with hyaluronic acid. Due to this under the skin creates a mikrofibroznaya mesh models the face oval.
- Mesotherapy. This method is similar to Bioreinforcement, but has a softer impact and requires greater use of frequencies. It consists in carrying out a series of subcutaneous injections of hyaluronic acid.
- Myostimulation. It consists in the prolonged exposure to the high-current on the skin. It requires at least 10 treatments with a repetition rate of 3 months.
- Fractional thermolysis. The method is based on the removal of dead skin cells with a laser beam. In problem areas created up to 2,000 microscopic areas of laser exposure.
- Microcurrent therapy. The use of microcurrent provides improved blood circulation in the skin and increases the production of collagen.
- RF-lifting. The method of apparatus cosmetology, is the impact of radio wave energy to skin cells at the molecular level.
- Lymphatic drainage. Includes a set of measures to improve the circulation of lymph and prevent stagnation in the lymph nodes.
Masks for tightening and strengthening the facial contours:
Among the numerous pharmaceutical and professional masks should choose funds with a high content of hyaluronic acid. It is also necessary to study carefully the mask, it should not be included podsushivayuschee substance.
In addition, tighten oval face, you can use home treatments. To make the mask fit the following products:
- natural honey;
- olive oil;
- egg yolk;
- oat flour.
Any of the components can be used alone or in combination with others. Honey and oil must be slightly heated prior to application to the skin.
Massage for the face-lift of the oval
Massage should be carried out necessarily for the massage lines. In the area of the impact of lymph nodes should be gentle while massaging can be intense at the remaining points. To enhance the effect of the procedure is desirable to use massage oil or a mixture. Well suited ginger oil or a mixture of olive oil and sour cream (heavy cream). After the massage is useful to apply the cream to tighten facial contours, or milk with lifting effect.
Exercises to strengthen the facial contours:
1. From the folds near the lips:
- mouth slightly open, his lips forming an oval;
- hold the position for 30 seconds;
- index fingers tightly pressed to the nasolabial fold and move them up and down for 30 seconds without relaxing the lips.
2. From the wrinkles and sagging cheeks:
- open his mouth, pressing his lips to the teeth;
- palm pressed to her cheeks and slowly push to move them up and down for half a minute.
3. From the double chin:
- wide smile, tightly closed their lips;
- palms gently pull the skin of the neck in a downward direction;
- tilt the head back and continue to stroke the neck for 20 seconds.