There is a fairly easy way to get rid of 3 kilograms in just one week - a liquid diet. It's not as "hungry" as its many counterparts, and allows no harm to the body to drop too much. This diet has long been proven to be effective: when it comes to a complete cleansing of the gastrointestinal tract and the elimination of toxins and waste, but this is not the main thing. The most pleasing effect - a reduction in the stomach, because now instead of it will work the liver and kidneys! Moreover, the liquid food perfectly satisfies hunger, and you will feel quite comfortable.
Liquid Diet: Menu
The diet is based on a liquid diet, it suggests a special menu, which though and ensures that no solid food, but still will not let you feel hungry. Thus, consider the menu, which in this case is painted on the clock:
- 9:00 - cup of oatmeal (rolled oats tablespoon of boiling water and cups) + a glass of tea without sugar;
- 10:00 - a glass of vegetable broth;
- 11:00 - a glass of hot boiled water;
- 12:00 - glass of any juice diluted with water 3: 1;
- 13:00 - a glass of milk the lowest fat content;
- 14:00 - a glass of hot water;
- 15:00 - glass compote;
- 16:00 - a glass of weak beef broth;
- 17:00 - a glass of hot water;
- 18:00 - a glass of hot water;
- 19:00 - a glass of vegetable juice diluted with water 3: 1, half a glass of warm water;
- 20:00 - a glass of vegetable broth;
- 21:00 - a glass of hot water;
- 22:00 - a cup of yogurt (fat content - not more than 2.5%).
The diet of the liquid is quite complicated for the average person in terms of compliance with the time, and optimal output - Service start at every hour, not to forget to take another glass of liquid. In addition, it is important to be able to constantly go to the toilet, it is also possible not for any lifestyle.
A liquid diet for weight loss: how to get out?
From any diet requires correct way, and in this case - especially because the body gets the food unusual way, and this is stress.
That is why developed a special right out of the diet, which will take you three days.
- First day:
- 9:00 am - glass of carrot and cabbage, mashed potatoes + kefir;
- 12:00 - stewed tomatoes with yogurt;
- 15:00 - cup grated carrot cooked with apple juice;
- 18:00 - a glass of salad from grated boiled vegetables (cabbage, carrots, potatoes) + half a cup of yogurt;
- 21:00 - a glass of boiled cauliflower or squash with the addition of kefir.
- Second day:
- 9:00 - a salad of any boiled vegetables, stewed cabbage, a bit of yogurt;
- 12:00 - glass gruel on the water - semolina or rice + yogurt;
- 15:00 - vegetable soup with a piece of bread;
- 18:00 - glass of any vegetable pure with milk, a glass of tea without sugar;
- 21:00 - cup grated boiled carrot.
- Third day:
- 9:00 - a glass of oatmeal on skim milk (other than those listed above can be and buckwheat), a glass of vegetable broth;
- 12:00 - vegetable salad (fresh and cooked), a piece of dried bread;
- 15:00 - thick vegetable soup with barley and mushrooms (mushroom soup can);
- 18:00 - any vegetable stew;
- 21:00 - a salad of fresh vegetables, a piece of bread and a slice of cheese.
If you stick exactly to the proposed exit the menu from the liquid diet, your body adapts to the new restructuring and will allow you to avoid potential problems with the intestines.
This diet is not recommended for all: if you have a problem with the kidneys or liver, it is important to consult a doctor before using it. If this is not possible, you should look for a different diet that does not load these bodies as drinking. It makes these filtering organs work very actively, which is undesirable in the case of some diseases.